Rawoong Part 5

Ravn lay on the cold dungeon floor and moaned in agony, the heat and pain of Hwanwoong's venom coursed through his veins and rendered him incapacitated. He needed release. Ravn observed through his heavy lids as Hwanwoong knelt down, suspended over him. His stomach lurched as he recognised the cold calculating eyes of  Hwanwoong's demon fixed on his. The wild flickering of a single candle illuminated the slight smirk dancing on Hwanwoong's demonically pretty face, 'I will be your sire and you will belong to me completely' he declared in an eerily melodious tone. He leaned in closer, the hot sweetness of his breath tickling Ravns ear, 'Do you understand?' he hissed. Ravn lay motionless, mortified at the realization of Hwanwoong's statement as his mind wrestled with the indecency of the dilemma.

'I know you need release from the pain' Hwanwoong continued persuasively, his large amber green eyes glowing with bloodlust, 'let me take the pain away, tell me you need me to do this Ravn'. Ravn continued to twist in agony the pain inside him was tearing him apart, he couldn't endure much more. Ravn looked up to meet Hwanwoong's eyes, an expression of terrifying intensity painted his doll like face. Ravn's own face was pale and beaded with sweat as he murmured, 'Do it.' Hwanwoong cracked a diabolical grin. Ravn began to squirm in pain as Hwanwoong began clawing at his body and tearing at his clothes like a wild animal. Straddling Ravn's weak and partially naked form, Hwanwoong took his own wrist to his lips and bit down, then placed the scarlet wound against Ravn's mouth. Ravn drank deeply, like a man delirious with thirst.

Ravn gasped as his pain was quickly replaced by pleasure as Hwanwoong tore his wrist away and clasped his slender hand around Ravn's member. Ravn had never been touched by a man this way before. He experienced a rush of exhilarating confusion as his arousal throbbed in Hwanwoong's hand. Quickly coming to his senses, Ravn asked urgently, panic lacing his tone, 'Hwanwoong what are you doing?' Hwanwoong's crazed stare penetrated Ravns wide ebony orbs, 'Don't concern yourself Ravn, I am just touching, that is all'. Ravn felt a wave of sensual gratification as Hwanwoong continued to hold and explore his length, examining the stiff, smooth feel of him. 

Ravn groaned and began to writhe in agonised pleasure, as Hwanwoong began pulling his hand firmly up and down Ravn's length. 'I know that you like this?' Hwanwoong breathed, his eyes gleaming with malicious satisfaction as he continued to stroke him. The room filled with the sounds of Ravn's laboured breathing as his member begin to twitch in Hwanwoong's hand, 'Faster, please' he begged breathlessly. Ravn raised his hips as Hwanwoong did as instructed. The warmth and pressure of his impending climax began to form a ball of fire and electricity inside of him waiting to explode. His hands squeezed into tight fists as he felt himself edging closer when Hwanwoong abruptly stopped.

Groaning and panting with frustration, Ravn watched with astonishment as Hwanwoong raised himself up with nimble dexterity and causally left the dungeon. The loud click of the lock resonating around the bare and baron walls leaving Ravn alone against the darkness. Tears of anger and humiliation stinging his eyes.