Guests Part 22

Seoho shifted around nervously on the large grand looking chair that was home to the grandiose dining room that Ravn had escorted him and Keonhee into. His heart hammered uncomfortably in his chest with tension. Meeting Ravn had been disturbing, he had clearly been turned and didn't appear to be surprised by their arrival. It was possible that Ravn's precognition had returned, but how much he knew of their intentions remained to be seen. This increased Seohos feelings of vulnerability and concern that Keonhee had inadvertently led them straight into a trap. 

He cast his eyes across the vast shining glossed mahogany table to observe Keonhee seated opposite him. Keonhee sat with his long elegant legs crossed nonchalantly as he casually examined his finger nails. Seoho marvelled at Keonhee's calm composure and asked himself again how he had managed to convince him that coming here was a good idea. He recalled Keonhee reassurances that no harm would come to them, after detailing how Seoho would need to make what he was certain would be an impossible request.

The door opened and both men stood. The site of Hwanwoong and Neoma entering with their similar appearance and menacing auras took Seoho's breath away. This confirmed to him instantly that this was a terrible idea. Ravn stood behind them, an equally intimidating shadow to the colourful pair. On observing Keonhee, Neoma's face immediately hardened, 'What are you doing here?' she asked icily, before breaking into a cruel smile, 'Perhaps you have come for a tour of Daddy's dungeon' she suggested, approaching him with predatory precision. 

Hwanwoong lay his hand on her shoulder, halting her. 'Manners princess' he cautioned, 'Is that anyway to greet our guests?' Neoma rolled her large grey eyes and cast them towards Seoho, 'Hello Seoho' she said sweetly, 'It is good to see you.' Her tone conveyed an underlying meaning that Hwanwoong immediately registered as his jaw hardened. Keonhee observed the unfolding scenario with growing interest, somehow Hwanwoong was able to control the crazed princess. 'Let's be seated' Hwanwoong suggested, his eyes firmly on Neoma who seated herself next to an  increasingly nervous looking Seoho. He felt like a cornered squirrel with a hungry tigress.

Once seated, the room remained silent with heavy tension, as the wind and rain battered the window pains. The storm had arrived. After staring expectantly at Seoho, Keonhee finally spoke. 'Thank you for your gracious welcome, I will come straight to the point' he began, with his characteristically casual and charming manner, 'Seoho has a request for the princess' he stated. The colour drained from Seoho's face as his eyes darted anxiously. 'What is it Seoho' began Neoma, leaning in conspiratorially  she added, 'You can ask me anything.' Biting his lip, Seoho summoned his courage and straightened his posture. Meeting Neoma's hypnotic stare he began, 'We have a proposition for you' he began. 'Oh' responded Neoma suggestively, tilting her head to the side with curiosity. Swallowing, Seoho continued, 'Please turn Keonhee' he blurted. 

The sound of Neoma's sardonic laughter peeled through the room, accompanied by a loud crash of lightening. 'Seoho that is too precious!' she exclaimed, 'I would much rather turn you' she suggested, running her tongue across her lips. A flicker of annoyance crossed Hwanwoong's face as his hands clenched into tight fists. Shaken, Seoho looked at Keonehee in appeal. 'You can't survive this way princess' began Keonhee, 'None of you can' he said pointedly, his eyes scanning Hwanwoong and Ravn. 'What do you mean' asked Ravn coldly. Keonhee raised a perfectly arched eyebrow, 'Haven't you noticed' he began, 'The servants have gone, you have no blood source besides each other.' Another crash of lightning followed his statement, illuminating the reality of the situation. 

Neoma chuckled, 'Now that's not entirely true Keonhee, the boys paid a visit to the nearby village recently.' Keonhee appraised her warmly, a smile firmly planted on his handsome angular face 'How serendipitous that you brought that up princess,' he began cheerfully, 'I'm sure that you have deduced that it wont be long until the villagers locate you and get their vengeance during the daylight hours.' Hwanwoong snorted in contempt and folded his arms insolently, but remained silent as the thunder continued to roll around the palace walls. 

Keonhees statement sat heavily in the air. Neoma eyed him with suspicion, 'And how exactly will turning you improve our situation?' she asked, contempt lacing her tone. Keonhee smiled more broadly, revealing a row of neat white teeth enhancing his deceptively friendly and handsome face, 'Perhaps you would like to explain Seoho' he suggested. Seoho cleared his throat nervously, all the while that the group had been talking, Neoma had been discreetly massaging his thigh with gentle rhythmic persistence.

Neoma again regarded Seoho with quizzical playfulness, like a kitten with a new toy. As terrified as he was, his body seemed to have a mind of its own and her hand was now nestled dangerously close to his increasingly growing arousal. Using all of his strength of will to focus, Seoho raised his eyes to meet Neoma's voracious gaze. 'If you turn Keonhee during a full moon ceremony, the moon goddess Selene will restore the world to the way it was.' Neoma giggled and bit her lower lip, much to the annoyance of Hwanwoong who continued his keen observation of the pair. Ravn's silken voice cut across the room, 'Considering Keonhee's history with ceremonies, I can't help but have my doubts' he stated scornfully. Without missing a beat, Keonhee responded easily, 'It is understandable to have doubts' he began, 'But consider this, what alternative do you have?' Hwanwoong turned to Ravn and exchanged a glance, it was clear that Keonhee had a point.

The room was silent for a moment, unexpectedly, the crazed carousel sound of Neoma's laughter danced through the room. Everyone watched in alarm as, standing, she focused her attention on Keonhee and lifted him by the throat with her mind. 'You know something my friend?' she began, her eyes large and glazed, 'I would much rather kill you than turn you' she declared. Keonhee began to squirm and struggle as he clawed at the invisible pressure on his neck. 'Please!' exclaimed Seoho in alarm, 'let him go!' he pleaded. Neoma appeared to momentarily consider Seoho for a moment before regaining her attention towards the struggling Keonhee. 

Hwanwoong observed the scene irritably, 'Neoma, put him down' he commanded with cool authority. Neoma disregarded his order, 'I want to play.' she responded absently, as Keonhee began to lose consciousness. Standing, Hwanwoong approached her, 'Let him go Neoma, or perhaps I should pay a visit to the priory?' he suggested pointedly. Stunned, Neoma spun around  to face him, resulting in Keonhee crashing to the floor with a hard thud.

'The priory?' she asked, a slight quiver to her voice. 'Perhaps' began Keonhee, in a strained voice as Seoho assisted him to stand, 'she intends to to persuade Leedo to return?' he suggested cunningly. 'Now that's interesting' mused Hwanwoong, a dangerous glint in his eyes which were fixed firmly on Neoma, 'Perhaps you have already paid Leedo a visit?' he suggested, his gaze intense and unblinking. Neoma felt her stomach lurch as she astutely deducted Hwanwoong's suspicions. Her heart pounded painfully in her chest with apprehension as she responded lightly, 'I'm certain I have no idea what you are talking about.' she said, smiling tightly. 

Ravns voice cut through the air like a brutal blade of revelation, 'Stop the deception Princes, your betrayal is evident on your breast.' He confirmed cattily, as a sly smirk danced around his lips. A loud crash of thunder shook the palace startling everyone. A sense of ensuing panic began to overwhelmed Neoma's senses as all eyes in the room fixed themselves on her. 'I don't have to listen to this fantasy' she said disdainfully, turning from the table and striding towards the door. Hwanwoong immediately advanced towards her. With snake like reflexes he grasped her arm and spun her around. With stunning speed, he tore the front of her dress revealing the red crucifix scar. 

ONEUS 18 + BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE -  Vampire - (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें