Burn Part 11

The crescent moon provided limited silvery visibility as Leedo strode purposefully through the green darkness of the forest. Slowing his pace Leedo called out Neoma's name loudly, the strength of his voice challenging the still silence of the foreboding forest. Leedo listened intently, the surrounding silence continued to mock him. Meanwhile, Neoma sat concealed among the foliage of a nearby tree. Fascinated, she covertly watched Leedo's every action with the skilled subtlety of a tigress. She smiled in the darkness as she continued to observe him, the fact that he was unaware of her presence excited her and stirred her bloodlust. 

As had been the case for several weeks now, Neoma's servant hunting had been fruitless. She had been prepared to return to the palace and pay Xion a visit with her whip, when a breeze had carried to her the familiar pure and masculine scent of Leedo. The tree had provided an advantageous viewpoint of the surrounding woodland and she had quickly located the wandering Leedo. With cool and calculated calm, Neoma dropped silently from the tree and approached Leedo slowly, like a perfectly, poised, predator, patiently approaching it's prey. The air crackled with anticipation as Leedo remained statically poised, stunned by the terrifying and ethereal beauty of Neoma's demon form.

Reaching out, Neoma placed her pale slender hand against Leedo's strongly handsome face. Smiling with calm serenity she whispered, 'Hello Leedo.' Leedo remained rooted to the spot, stunned by the power of her presence. Neoma's large grey eyes twinkled with sinister mischief as she asked, 'Did you miss me?' Overcome with love and longing, Leedo took Neoma into his large muscular arms and held her with a firm tenderness that took her breath away. Unprepared for the raw emotion Leedo expressed, Neoma felt herself melt into his embrace without resistance. No words were spoken as the tall silent figures of the surrounding trees sheltered the pair. 

The wild and wonderful scent of Neoma emitted white orchid laced with blackthorn and passion fruit. Leedo's mind was reeling with the wild aroma of her as he felt himself tingling and stirring. He realized with stark clarity that as much as he had tried to force his feelings away and move on with his life, he had been deceiving himself. His heart thumped in his chest as he desired her even more. Sensing her advantage, Neoma languidly dragged her tongue from  Leedo's firm jawline to his ear and gently nibbled his ear lobe. Leedo emitted a low guttural growl as she continued to tease his ear with her tongue before nuzzling into his neck. Her hand searched and located his growing arousal. Leaning in towards him, she brushed her perfect pink lips across his manly yet delicate mouth.

'It is good to see you Leedo' she breathed as she slipped her hand down the front of his leather trousers and grasped his large stiff length making him groan loudly. Smirking, she felt him pulsating against her palm. 'Do you remember when we bathed together in your chamber?' she asked, seductively biting her lower lip, as she began to massage his generous member. Bewitched by her beauty and submerged within the memory of their intense intimacy, Leedo could only watch her through lust heavy lids as he swallowed and nodded. With lightening speed Neoma boldly used her free hand to clasp Leedo's chin between her fingers, whilst the other hand tightly gripped his length and pulled him closer towards her. Their faces were a millimetre apart. Their mutual excitement was a black mirror of yearning desire.  They briefly gazed deeply into each others eyes before proceeding to frantically kiss, their tongues passionately swirling in each others mouths. 

Neoma felt the bloodlust beginning to sing in her soul as she tore her mouth from Leedo's quivering lips. 'I can't deny Leedo, I have missed you' she said, her voice coated with longing, 'The scent of you, the look of you....the taste of you.' Leedo groaned, his breathing ragged and heavy as Neoma began massaging his think length more frantically. Smiling against his mouth she lowered her head and bit deeply into the crook of his neck. Leedo groaned in ecstasy as he willingly succumbed to her demon blood lust, his hands massaged and squeezed her buttocks in appreciation. His body had mourned her as much as his heart. The midnight green forest filled with the sound of Leedo's soft moans and laboured breathing. As she drank, Neoma felt a burning sensation against her chest that became very quickly became unbearable. The pain was different to the pain she enjoyed when she begged Hwanwoong to chain her up sometimes and torture her. 

This new pain reached into her mind and soul, it was pure and blinding, like white lightning burning into her mind and heart. Tearing herself away from Leedo, she gazed down to see a large red cross shaped burn emblazoned against her skin. Sobbing with shock and pain, she raised her head to meet Leedo. His sombre mahogany eyes flooded with astonished comprehension as he wearily fingered the cross he was wearing which had slipped out from under his tunic. 'Neoma' he began desperately, 'I am so sorry'. Neoma stumbled back, the memory of how her own cross had inflicted the same wound on Leedo flooded her mind and immobilized her senses. 

Memories of his unwavering kindness and devotion towards her, and how he had saved her life  battled with her demon bloodlust. Neoma squeezed her eyes closed and clamped her hands to her ears in a futile attempt to quash the memories. A golden ray of clarity overwhelmed her as she realized that she still held deep feelings for Leedo. She couldn't bare the thought of harming him. At the same time, she desperately wanted to. Mustering every ounce of resolve that she possessed, Neoma opened her demon eyes again to meet Leedo's. His handsome face was etched with impassioned concern. 'Leedo, I do not wish to violate your flesh any further' she said firmly, 'Run from me.' 

Leedo shook his head sombrely and began to approach her. 'I don't want to run from you Neoma' he asserted softly, his large kind eyes filled with a deep sadness, 'I want to help you.' Neoma's chest began to rise and her breath quickened as her demon began to gain control over her. She wanted to tear him apart. Panicking she screamed, 'Run from me! Now!' The force of her will lifted Leedo from his feet, throwing him away from her. He tumbled back, landing several yards away.

Seizing the opportunity for escape from the torment of the situation, Neoma turned and ran away in anguish. Her fuchsia hair, a wild and untamed streak flowing behind her as she disappeared into the dense darkness.