Seoho Part 33 *Selene*

As a new night fell, Seoho's eyes snapped open, overwhelmed by a feeling of intense and burning thirst. He felt himself lying on something cold and hard. The sound of chanting was a memory mummering a merciless melody in the back of his mind. Seoho frowned as gazing upwards he recognized the twisted and chilling art work splayed across the ceiling. Black shadow hands and skulls intertwined with disturbing familiarity.

Seoho quickly realized with dismay and confusion that he was lying outstretched on the sacrificial stone table within the cursed marble clad sanctum. He wore nothing aside from the jewelled necklace, now a ruby red. Keonhee had placed this around his neck whilst he had lay helpless, an unwilling participant in a deadly ceremony of betrayal. Xions face had been the last image he had witnessed before he had succumbed to oblivion. He touched the area of his chest where the dagger had been plunged into him. The skin was astonishingly smooth to the touch. By some supernatural miracle, he had survived being sacrificed. He quickly realised that although his human self had been sacrificed, his vampire self had been reborn.

Seoho raised himself from the table and strode across the eerily empty room towards the door. The dimly flickering candlelight illuminated his muscular physique. The soft light discreetly presented his well toned torso, as the shadows danced along his perfectly sculpted abdominal muscles. Stepping out from the sanctum, the night air filled Seohos lungs making him giddy. The anticipation of venturing out into the night was both thrilling and enticing. The invigorating feel of the cool night air overwhelmed his heightened senses, as the perpetual thirst continued to torment him. Gently clutching his throat, Seoho considered that the solution lay only a few feet away from him within the depths of the silent forest.

At that moment, the moon finally made an appearance, casting a shining strobe across the ground. With it, a soft and silvery voice travelled across the night air softly calling his name.

In response, Seoho grinned, his twinkling eyes crinkled mischievously as he quickly darted into the enticing wilderness with the untamed abandon of a wild forest creature.

The end.

ONEUS 18 + BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE -  Vampire - (Book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara