Thunder Part 21 *HWANWOONG*

Standing in the shadows, Hwanwoong's almond shaped eyes were narrowed and coolly fixed on Neoma's fathers bedroom door. Whilst the interior of the castle was silent, the increasing rumbling of the oncoming storm approached the castles exterior like a blind beast of ruin. Hwanwoong remained stationary, deep in thought. He was dressed in a smart form fitting suit with a pink silk waistcoat that he had discovered on one of the many guest rooms of the castle. After dressing, he had returned to the dungeon to instruct Ravn to find 'More appropriate clothing'. Begrudgingly, Ravn had agreed and then disclosed that his precognition had further revealed to him that Neoma was being unfaithful. Hwanwoong dismissed this contemptuously as the 'Ramblings of a simpleton'. Ravn responded by advising him to 'Ask her about the priory'. Irritated and unsettled, Hwanwoong ignored him and left to seek Neoma, he was certain she would be in her fathers room again. 

As he continued his solitary vigil, Hwanwoong anticipated that Neoma would emerge at any moment. He ran his tongue across his lips as the various torture based scenarios he intended to inflict upon her stirred his bloodlust. As he predicted, Neoma stepped gingerly from her fathers room, closing the door gently behind her. Hwanwoong noticed her delicate lace dress and how her hair was worn in a long pleat. She was a picture of serenity and calm. His curiosity again peeked as to what exactly lay behind that thick oak door. Neoma noticed Hwanwoong immediately, tilting her head to the side she called to him softly, 'Come out of the shadows Woongie'. Intrigued, Hwanwoong revealed himself. 

Neoma strode over to him cheerfully, 'Don't you look handsome' she gushed, ruffling his hair playfully. Hwanwoong continued to watch her, his amber brown orbs filled with suspicion. 'What have you been doing Neoma?' he asked, his voice laden with sinister undertones. Neoma chuckled, 'Now Woongie, first you behave like my dead father and now you feel threatened by him?' she asked, her voice filled with mockery as she strode past him towards the stair case. With lightening speed, Hwanwoong was standing in front of her, 'Where do you think you are going?' he snapped. Neoma boldly met his gaze her expression smug, her eyes dancing with mischief. 'Out, I don't relish another evening of watching you and Ravn making puppy dog eyes at each other,' she said with a smile, before adding dryly, 'it makes me want to heave.' 

Hwanwoong unexpectedly broke into a broad smile which was then quickly replaced by a snarl as he grabbed her. 'Don't ever talk to me like that again' he spat as he pushed her back against the wall and pressed himself against her. Imprisoned against his lean and muscular body, Neoma giggled as her large grey eyes scanned his his handsome face, now twisted in fury. In response, Hwanwoong grasped her pleat and yanked her head back. 'I will not tolerate this disrespect Neoma' he growled as his now amber green eyes danced with malicious pleasure at her visible discomfort. 

In spite of the ache in her neck and shoulders, Neoma managed to smile. 'Go and play with Ravn' she suggested. Hwanwoong let go of her hair and observed her, the flames of rage still twinkling in his eyes. 'I would rather play with you' he replied as he gripped her face roughly and plunged his tongue into her mouth. The pair began to passionately devour each other hungrily. Hwanwoong broke the brutal kiss and grasped her hair again. Bringing his lips to her ear he rasped, 'Would you like to play with me princess?' Neoma shuddered with fear and excitement as the feel of his arousal pressed against her. She shivered with intense hatred and longing for him. 'Always' she responded huskily. Hwanwoong grinned and plunged his tongue deeply into her mouth once, almost making her gag. Her hands latched on to his shoulders as he dug his slender fingers into her thigh and raised her leg. Anticipation burned within her as he released his length and immediately seized her hips and plunged himself into her. 

Neoma gasped in pain laced pleasure at the severity of his entry, digging her finger nails into his broad shoulders as she received his brutal thrusts. Hwanwoong clamped his mouth over hers as he continued to ram himself inside her, stealing the breath from her lungs. His pace alternated between shallow and quick thrusts to long and deep stabs. During these moments he tore his lips from hers and hissed in her ear, 'You're all mine, you belong to me' before increasing his pace again and stabbing at her deepest and most vulnerable area making her spasm.

Wrapping her legs tightly around him, Neoma grasped and tugged at his tussled magenta hair. 'Harder Woongie, please' she begged. Hwanwoong moved faster, panting and snarling like a wild animal. In the fevered frenzy of their lust, Neoma squeezed her legs more firmly around him, drawing him inside her to the hilt, 'Harder Woongie' she moaned. Hwanwoong continued to thrust angrily as she moved her hips along to his frenzied rhythm. Suddenly he became still and met her delirious gaze. 'Oh!' she gasped in elated shock as her climax suddenly jerked though her. Hwanwoong closed his eyes in pleasure as Neoma's muscles clamped and contracted tightly around him. He groaned loudly as his own exquisite release overcame him, spilling down Neoma's quivering thighs.

The pair remained motionless, the sounds of their arduous breathing filled the air as the low rumbling sound of thunder loudly rolled around the castles exterior as it continued to gain momentum. Opening his eyes, Hwanwoong met Neoma's flushed face with an arrogant grin. Neoma smiled back and traced her tongue over his smirking lips making him chuckle. The loud sound of knocking from the front entrance below the stairs disrupted the pairs seclusion. Moments later Ravn appeared. Frowning at Hwanwoong and Neoma's intimacy, Ravn stated in a acidic voice, 'We have guests.'