Animal Part 28 *LEEDO*

On returning to the palace, Neoma jumped down from Leedo's broad back as he thrust open the main entrance doors and unceremoniously marched inside. His fists clenched and his teeth bared, preparing for battle. However, after checking every room, both Neoma and Leedo were perplexed to to find that the palace was completely empty. Neoma was deeply saddened to discover that even her beloved Xion had disappeared. 

The palace windows began to emit a peachy glow as sunrise approached. Neoma quickly suggested that the pair retire to the dungeon. Leedo growled his agreement, his frustration a simmering volcanic pool from being robbed of the opportunity to vanquish those who had dared to upset his princess. Taking his large hand, Neoma led the way to the sanctuary of the dungeon. As they entered the imposing darkness, Neoma lit a large pillar candle. Leedo's eyes were fixated on her. Acutely aware that Leedo maintained a fixated vigil on her every single movement. Neoma's heart began to beat with apprehension. He was an untamed animal and she needed to keep her wits about her.

As she glanced around the room, she noted that nothing appeared to have changed. The chains on the walls and torture toys were undisturbed and the bed had been neatly made, no doubt by Hwanwoong. Neoma's crazed and pretty face frowned as she considered where he and the others may have gone. Neoma concluded that they must have journeyed to the chateaux, the only alternative location of refuge from the sun. And, Neoma reminded herself, the only available location that would provide the Monarchs with the means to conduct any further ceremonies. It occurred to her that if Keonhee had achieved his goal and persuaded one of the others to turn him, he would no doubt join Hwanwoong in plotting her destruction. She resolved that she needed to be prepared for this eventuality.

Neoma approached the bed, the candle light danced around the room. The large and flickering flame created strange and sinister shadows, presenting an ominous stage for a terrifying theatrical performance. Unexpectedly, Leedo wrapped his arms around her from behind, encasing her in his muscular embrace. 'Leedo' gasped Neoma as he began to nuzzle into her neck, his thick arousal pressing firmly against the small of her back. 'Let me go' she gasped, 'we must rest before the others return again.'

Wilfully ignoring her, Leedo continued nuzzle into his neck as his grip around her slender torso tightened. 'Leedo' she commanded more firmly, an unmistakable note of authority in her tone. Leedo immediately released her. Turning to face him, Neoma's annoyance was replaced with anxiety as she noted the primal glint in his dark mahogany gaze. In an attempt to appease him, Neoma ran her delicate fingers over his bulging bicep. 'Be good' she coaxed. In response, Leedo lifted her as if she were weightless and threw her roughly down on the bed. Feeling both shocked and thrilled at his assault, Neoma's grey eyes became large and round as she witnessed him looming over her. She acknowledged that she was still aroused from his outrageous performance in the Chapel. Perhaps he would finish what he had started with her. 

Neoma softened her stare and provided him with a knowing smile as she began to remove her dress. It fell into a soft crumpled heap on the cold stone floor. 'Is this what you want?' she whispered teasingly, as she slightly parted her legs suggestively. Leedo slowly closed his eyes and exhaled slowly from his nose. His eyes suddenly snapped open as he lunged forward and began aggressively manhandling and licking her body. His tongue flicked around her breasts as he proceeded to ferociously suck and bite her with hedonistic savagery. Neoma yelped and thrashed with excitement beneath his frenzied attack. 

Leedo grasped the tender flesh of her hips and buried his head between her thighs. A warm rush of pleasure consumed her as she felt Leedo's warm mouth devouring her heat. As she moaned Leedo's tongue entered her taking Neoma's breath away. Pure pleasure coursed through her as she she threw her head back and gasped. Leedo slowly brought his head back up towards her and presented a half smile of satisfaction at her helpless and writhing state. With a renewed sense of urgency, he tore away his clothing, revealing his rigid and powerful length. His large hands grasped her thighs as he began spreading her legs wider. Bracing herself, Neoma held her breath as she anticipated his entry. 

Imprisoning her with his body weight, Leedo arched his back and and immediately thrust into her. Pushing and cramming his ample appendage into her modest entrance. Neoma's screams of agony echoed around the dungeon. A familiar sound within it's walls. Leedo's manhood tore through her, the broad expanse of his flesh stretched and filled every area inside her making her feel faint. 'Leedo, please!' she begged in torment, as he continued to mercilessly force his thick length against her natural resistance.

Once he was completely inside her, Leedo lay still, his length pulsating within her clenched walls. Neoma lay helpless beneath him, her legs spread painfully as her natural arousal began to release around him making him growl. Neoma lay gasping and panting, her body filled with him and longing for friction. The needy moans slipped from her lips as she blindly trailed her fingers across the broad expanse of his back. Leedo remained still, his breathing ragged and heavy. 'Leedo!' she gasped, desperate for him at levels beyond her comprehension. Saying his name had the desired effect, as his now slick length glided slowly out of her, before proceeding to thrust with a brutal momentum defined by pure animalistic need.

As he continued to relentlessly pond against her, Neoma felt the waves of agony melt away into an exquisite and all consuming pleasure. Deeply delicious tingles consumed her as her stomach tightened to alert her to her impending release. As if sensing this, Leedo grasped her hips and began pulling her roughly against his thumping and throbbing need. She met his savagery by wrapping her legs around his waist and plunging her tongue into his mouth, driving them both into a pure frenzy of ecstasy. Groaning loudly, Neoma submitted to a powerful and all consuming climax. Leedo collapsed on top of her grunting, as his own climax met with hers.

No words were spoken as the pair submitted to a deep and exhausted sleep.