Whip Part 9 *RAVN*

T/W Themes of violence and rough sex

At the castle, the loud and obscenely animalistic sounds of panting and slapping skin echoed around the dungeon. Ravn was at the brink of climax, the young woman he was pleasuring was writhing in both terror and delight as she bent over across the bed to receive his thrusts. Her captor was the most ethereally beautiful man she had ever seen. His desire was a welcome distraction from the horror of the evenings events that she and her friends had been forced to endure. One of her friends was chained up against the wall, her eyes wide and fearful. She was part of a discreet audience observing proceedings which included Hwanwoong, who was casually leaning against the wall next to her, smirking at the sight. The body of another young woman lay motionless at his feet, her throat torn out, her body pale and bloodless. This had been his earlier handy work.

Ravn paused to enjoy the feel of the young woman's moist heat clamped around him. He ran his hands over her bare and sweat beaded skin. It felt so good to finally relieve the pent up passion that Hwanwoong had so cruelly burdened him with. Ravn's heart shaped mouth twisted into a sneer, as he ran his finger nails down the girls back making her whimper. He was enjoying the power he had over her. Hwanwoong watched on with admiration as the candle light bathed Ravn's muscular thighs as he began to rotate his hips in a circular motion. This was much to the enjoyment of the young woman who began loudly exclaiming 'Please, yes, please!'

Aroused and intrigued, Hwanwoong approached the couple and reached out to begin stroking Ravn's perfect moonlight glowing skin. Ravn closed his eyes in ecstasy at the unexpected feel of Hwanwoong's cool and slender touch fondling his thighs and taught buttocks. Ravn roughly pulled the young woman's hips closer making her moan as he enjoyed the simultaneous feel of both her and Hwanwoong. Hwanwoong grasped and squeezed his flesh relentlessly making him groan. With lightening speed Hwanwoong reached up and grasped a handful of Ravn's hair, tugging the midnight silken strands back and pulling his own face in closely. Ravn turned his head towards Hwanwoong, their lips meeting as their tongues passionately invaded each others mouths.

His face remained twisted towards Hwanwoong's as he grasped the woman's hips tightly and began to thrust. A warm ball of pressure of began to spread and tighten across his loins as his tongue continued to battle with Hwanwoong's. He was close. The woman screamed out her climax as Ravn dug his his fingers into her tender flesh. He moaned into Hwanwoong's mouth as as his own climax exploded in large and powerful spurts. The young woman collapsed in front of him, the power of his lust leaving her spent. Ravn and Hwanwoong resumed kissing, slowly and deeply.

The silvery sound of Neoma's mocking laughter pealed throughout the dungeon, shattering the moment. Glancing up guiltily, the pair witnessed her standing in the doorway, her arms folded and her doll like face lit with amusement at the sight. 'Well' she began, as she composed herself, 'I cannot say that I'm completely shocked.' Hwanwoong quickly broke the kiss and hastily stepped away from Ravn creating distance between them. Much to Ravn's annoyance. Neoma strode past them, her crimson hair flowed in shimmering waves across her velvet cloaked shoulders. She was a picture of elegance and insanity. Neoma ignored the woman chained to the wall, as she proceeded towards the weaponry table. She selected a large whip and turned to leave. 'Where are you going with that?' asked Hwanwoong sharply, his almond eyed narrowed with suspicion. Neoma halted for a moment and approached him, her shining baby pink lips smiled sweetly. He felt them touch his ear with seductive softness as she leaned in and whispered, 'Don't be bossy Woongy, we have spoken about this' she warned as if she were chastising a precocious child.

Hwanwoong frowned with vexation. Neoma had been spending less time with him lately and routinely disappearing and returning when he was sleeping. When he challenged her about this, she had suggested that he was behaving like her father which was unappealing to her. This was enough to persuade Hwanwoong to provide her with some space. However, in his opinion she was proving to be abusing the privilege and was becoming more and more infuriatingly elusive and neglectful of him. 'Don't wait up' she said, running her tongue from his ear, across his check and over his lips. As she disappeared from the room, the door closed behind her with a loud click, cementing her dismissive contempt.

Hwanwoong let out a shout of exasperation at her condescending indifference towards him. Snarling, he vented his fury by advancing towards Ravn's exhausted female companion who was now cowering in fear. Ravn swiftly stepped away from the bed as the woman's blood curdling screams assaulted the stillness of the room. He stood statue still beside her friend, still chained to the wall. The pair watched on, muted in wide eyed awe induced astonishment at the sight of Hwanwoong's perverse and brutal rage.

He showed no mercy.