Priory Part 24 *LEEDO*

At the priory, Leedo sat alone in the chapel confession booth as he spoke candidly into the dark oak lattice framed screen separating him from the Friars adjacent booth. 'I see her in every shadow, I hear her voice on every whisper of the wind. She is in my dreams and in my mind. I still think about her.' he admitted, heart ache defining every syllable. Leedo waited for the Friars usually sage and reflective response as was typical  of his duty of care to the priory residents spiritual health. Leedo was instead met with an ominous silence.

Leedo sensed that something was very wrong. Before he could speak another word a familiar voice responded, 'I still think about you too.' Leedo's heart lurched, 'Neoma?' he whispered in disbelief. Next door, Neoma sat casually on the modest bench, a smile playing on her lips as she absorbed Leedo's confession. In spite of an almost deadly landing and a battle against the elements, it had not taken her long to run from the castle to the priory and locate Leedo in this quaint candle lit chapel. She had regretfully been forced to dispose of the Friar before entering. His lifeless corpse lay slumped outside the chapel entrance.

Leedo's large mahogany eyes darted from side to side as he waited for confirmation. The ensuing silence prompted him to decisively leave the booth and throw open the slender oak door of the neighbouring cabinet. He frowned on discovering the stall to be empty. Gazing around the chapel, Leedo's voice boomed across the barren aisles as he called to her. He was met with an obnoxious silence that was followed by the treacherously playful sounds of Neoma's laughter dancing through the air. Leedo swallowed back his apprehension and remained statically poised. Resolute in confronting his tormentor.

'Lovely, lovely Leedo' came her disembodied voice. Leedo spun around and was stunned to witness Neoma meandering towards him across the isle, her long slender fingers trailing across the empty pews. Her hair was wild and vivid, falling in crimped magenta waves around her ivory face. Her eyes were fierce and bright green, emeralds of mania. Smiling she beckoned for him to approach her. 'Come to me lovely Leedo' she coaxed. Every fibre in Leedo's being screamed for him to run, but his heart betrayed him. Spellbound, he slowly advanced towards her.

Neoma gently bit her lip as he approached, 'Lose the trinket please' she commanded, eyeing the crucifix around his neck. Without pausing, Leedo tore the chain from his neck and dropped it to the ground. The clear metallic ping as it made contact with the concrete floor rang though the air. He was a slave to her will. 'Good boy' she said softly, her arms now outstretched, ready to receive him. Leedo fell into her embrace and nuzzled into her neck, taking long deep inhales of her intoxicating scent. Neoma gasped in pleasure at his amorous greeting.

'You really have missed me haven't you' she breathed. Leedo pulled away and stared down at her, his face serious, his eyes filled with emotion, 'More than you could ever know' he responded with raw sincerity. A satisfied smirk flashed across Neoma's lips. 'Tell me Leedo' she began, her fingers playing piano keys down his neck, 'Tell me that you want me to do this.' The heavy implications of her words were not lost by Leedo, without missing a beat he nodded. Neoma lunged at him with the vicious verve of a venomous viper and sunk her teeth down hard into his neck. Leedo shouted out in pain and shock at her crude assault. 

As she drank deeply from his wound, Neoma grasped his ample manhood and began massaging him with a perverse persistence. Leedo's groans of pain filled arousal filled the air, corrupting the sanctity of the holy building. Pulling her face away, Neoma tore down her dress exposing her breasts, dragging her nails across her flesh, she instructed Leedo to drink. With glassy eyed comprehension, Leedo fell to his knees and dipped his head into her wounds and began sucking. Neoma dug her fingers into his broad shoulders as she witnessed his transformation in progress. 

She ran her hands through his hair which had now transformed from dark brown to an unusual shade of green. His newly formed teeth bit down hard making Neoma scream with delight. Grasping his hair, she pulled his head back and gazed down at his demon form. His green glowing eyes met hers, as he acknowledged her with a knowing half smile. Neoma opened her mouth to speak but was caught off guard as, like an untamed beast, Leedo pulled her down to the ground and straddled her. Pinning her arms to the side of her body with his thick muscular thighs, he raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side. Neoma watched on in wide eyed amazement at his unexpected attack. His thick hard length pressed deeply against her solar plexus as he continued to survey her with predatory dominance. Meanwhile, his hands began groping and squeezing her tender bosoms, his eyes never leaving hers.

Sensing his need, Neoma jutted out her chin in defiance. 'Do it' she challenged. Leedo presented her with a large smile and swiftly released his large stiff length. To her shock, he slipped himself between her breasts, grasping each fleshy mound to sandwich around his arousal, pressing down against her crucifix scar. As he began to stroke his length against her, Neoma squealed in scandalised shock at his outrageous action. 'Leedo!' she gasped as electrical tingles of pleasure made her breasts swell and nipples tingle. Leedo continued to hold tightly to her breasts as he began to thrust with the momentum of a wild animal. Her arms still weighted to her sides, Neoma squirmed with desire filled exasperation. She needed him inside her. 'Leedo!' she pleaded, his weight on her chest making it difficult to breath. Leedo ignored her and continued to ride her bosoms, panting and groaning as his climax inched closer. With shaking hands, he let go of her breasts and drew her face towards his throbbing and twitching appendage. 

'Please take me in your mouth' he begged, his thighs quivering and shaking with need. Intrigued, Neoma opened her mouth to receive him, her eyes fixated on him as she began to suck with gentle determination. Leedo began to whimper like a wounded dog as he drew his head back and submitted to Neoma's shamelessly skilled oral worship. Neoma enjoyed seeing his pleasure induced helplessness and began swirling her tongue around his tip between sucks. Leedo began to whimper even louder. Suddenly, his climax exploded in her mouth making his body shudder as he yelled out in triumph. Neoma drank slowly, her tongue continuing to tease and play with him. Leedo continued whimpering  as she slowly withdrew him from her lips. He lowered himself  down and collapsed heavily on top of her. Neoma lay trapped beneath him, imprisoned under the heavy rise and fall of his chest.

Suddenly, the chapel door crashed open startling them both. The pair watched on as half a dozen of the male priory residents entered, their swords brandished in anticipation of attack.