Ravn Part 12

Back within the ominous sanctity of the dungeon, the dim and smoky glow of a single candle presented the solitary figure of Ravn. He sat quietly as he pondered his present circumstances. Hwanwoong had left with armfuls of bloodied bedding which he intended to replace. He had already removed the bodies of the two young women he had slaughtered, declaring that; 'It wouldn't do' for Neoma to return back to an 'untidy' bedroom. Ravn frowned as he recalled the dizzying transition of Hwanwoong's demeanour in the aftermath of his horrifically violent and brutal outburst. He had witnessed Hwanwoong transform from a rampaging beast to adopting the mannerisms of a neurotically anxious housewife, when he assessed the devastation he had created. Ravn concluded that Hwanwoong was clearly being driven to madness. Neoma had corrupted his heart and his mind and led him down a path of lunacy. Ravn resolved that evasive action was needed to protect both him and Hwanwoong from the manipulations of the insane little bitch.

The soft sound of morose sobbing awoke Ravn from his contemplation. Glancing up, his onyx eyes observed the third young woman still chained to the wall. She was clearly in distress at the trauma she had been exposed to, and her own impending demise. As he watched her struggle against the chains, a flash of insight presented a solution to his Neoma dilemma. An idea began to form.

Approaching the young woman, he stood before her, a soft smile painting his beautiful features. Reaching out he gently touched her face, his long slender fingers tracing her tear streaked cheek. Unable to supress her fear and disgust, she flinched at his contact. 'Do not fear me girl' he began, 'I wont hurt you, I am not like the pink haired man.' The young woman shuddered and closed her eyes at the horror of the memory of the evenings events. 'I have a proposition for you' declared Ravn delicately, 'If you are agreeable.' he said, trailing his finger across her quivering lips. The young woman raised her face to meet his, she stared mournfully back at him and nodded in understanding. A slight smirk danced on Ravn's artistically crafted lips as he closed the distance between them. 'I need you to help me with a small predicament' he continued. His hands gently trailed down her aching upstretched arms and settled on her breasts which he began to cup and gently massage. 

The young woman began to squirm, as terrified as she was, the touch of this ethereally beautiful man was stirring a fire inside her. Ravn eyed her knowingly, his cool and calculating gaze conveyed that he had formed an accurate assessment of her torment. With a cat like smile, he continued, 'in return for your assistance, I will grant you the gift of immortality.' The woman closed her eyes as Ravn's hands continued to massage her mounds in a hypnotic rhythm. His thumbs pressed down and circled her nipples making her want to beg him to satisfy the heat that was growing between her thighs. Placing his heart shaped mouth against her ear he whispered menacingly, 'If you choose to decline, then I will leave you to the fate of the pink haired man.'

The young woman opened her eyes in terror, a single tear rolled down her cheek as she wrestled with the horror of her situation.  Panic increased the pace of the racing and impossible thoughts which were now invading her mind. Her heavy heart sank with the realisation that she did not have a choice. Reluctantly, she persuaded herself that any alternative fate would be better than that of what she had witnessed with her friends. 'I agree' she whispered. Without a moments pause, Ravn roughly clamped his hand over her screaming mouth and plunged his teeth into her tender neck.