Chapter Forty-Four

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

To Rosie,

My birthday is this coming Monday.

You better show up to my party or Olivia will be upset.

She's bringing Bonnie, if that helps.

Be there or be square.

Willow

P.S. I live in Cheeseburn ╝

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Willow,

Of course you live somewhere with a stupid name like Cheeseburn. Actually, I looked it up on the map. Did you know the river nearby is called Dickson Hole? Now say it quickly. Ha-ha.

Anyway, I can't come. I was stupid and forgot to lie about whose party it is. Do you get what I'm saying? Basically, my father said no as soon as I mentioned your last name...

Awkward.

Also, he got me in trouble for being asked in the first place. "Why would the Banks girl be asking you to her gathering, anyway?" he said. I blame you.

Have fun without me. Tell Bonnie I love her and she's my sweet girl. And hi to the other girls, I suppose. Whatever. Just make sure you tell Bonnie.

Robyn 彡 ╝

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Rosie,

I won't lie, I stopped reading after 'I was stupid'.

Obviously I know what the river beside my house is called. And I will not stoop to your immature level, you dirty pig. Haven't you heard? I'm mature now.

Are you sure that's the reason why? Or are you too ashamed to face me after I beat you in that duel? 

At the very least I better receive a present, please and thank you. Because I've got a good one for your birthday already.

Willow  ╝

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Dear Hermione,

I'm sorry it's last minute but I can't come today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after. I got grounded. I'll try to come back on Friday the twelfth, if that's fine with you.

Sincerely,

Robyn 彡 ╝

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

My dearest Robyn,

It's okay.

But what will I do without you? I'll miss you.

Please do try to come back on the twelfth. If you want to.

Yours faithfully,

Hermione ☺ x