Epilogue Part 16: 09/08/98

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

HERMIONE FOUND HER PARENTS!!!! :-D

Sorry. I'll start properly.

09/08/98

Day 99/58

Dear Dylan,

HERMIONE FOUND HER PARENTS!!!! :-D

It's been 58 very long days but she finally found them in Perth. Yes really. The last place on her list. What are the odds? Why Perth, Hermione's parents? Well, the book says it ranks as one of the world's most liveable cities so maybe that's why. But it also ranks Sydney and Melbourne higher so ???

Either way she found them - just this morning - and that's what matters. Maybe I'll get to ask them personally why Perth.

...And suddenly I'm terrified because this means I'll have to meet Hermione's parents.

She told me she's doing the spellwork today. Then they'll presumably have a very, very long conversation. And then they'll come home. :-)

I can't wait! I managed to knit Hermione a jumper (with Molly's help) which I'm going to give her straight away. I hope she'll wear it. :-)

In other news it was Willow's 17th yesterday and she had her birthday do here so I could join in or maybe so she wouldn't have to clean up her own house but I don't care. We all put our glad rags on and it was fun. I had fun. This never happens!

Sure, it's nice to watch telly all day (and knit - I've got really good at knitting), but it's not as fun as having a good time with your friends. There were lots of people here and I didn't even get overwhelmed or annoyed.

Ok, I tell a lie. I did get overwhelmed. But I didn't shout at anyone. I went quietly to my room and did the exercises Tabitha says I should do when I'm feeling poorly, and the cats came with me because they didn't like all the people in the house either.

Then, when everyone left, the core group (the Fab "Five" (four) plus Astoria and Winnie) had a sleepover and we all watched Friends. :-) And Olivia sang some of the songs I've been telling you about so I actually know what they sound like. She's a good singer. I could totally see her as famous like Celestina Warbeck but with actual half-decent songs.

She and Willow are looking really tanned from their holiday, and it seems like love is in the air because the gossip is that Nadir and Amanda are rekindling their flame :-):-) Even better yet Olivia asked Willow to be her girlfriend. Can you believe it! I totally thought it would be Willow doing the asking. Good on Olivia for being brave. To be honest I can't believe it took them this long - almost all summer. But who cares. Isn't it just brilliant! Willow gushed to me for at least an hour straight and it was disgusting. But brilliant. And Hermione and Ginny will be home soon! And so will LLOYD! He only has to survive two more weeks -there- and then he's free. Sort of. School is kind of like prison too sometimes. But it's not Azkaban.

I just got the shivers. I hate even writing it.

(I swear I'm going to therapy.)

I've been praying to the Gods that he'll come out ok. Really, it's just like any other prison (I'm assuming) since the Dementors are gone. He should be just fine. I hope.

Well, that's why I've been praying to the Gods. Specifically Brigid for healing, Dagda for strength, and Cernunnos for protection. Yes really. Don't make fun of me. I've been going to the burn in the forest at night and doing it under the stars and it's nice and peaceful and it makes me feel better. I know we've never put much stock into the woo-woo we-love-the-Earth crap but it really does make me feel better. I think it was the druid at your funeral (yes really despite the fact I made fun of him at the time). It wasn't just what he said but the way he said it. He had this energy about him. I might write to him and ask him to pray for Lloyd too and maybe it will do nothing or maybe it will do something.

I might feel somewhat whole again soon. Emphasis on somewhat.

Song of the week - Viva Forever by the Spice Girls! It's a sign :-D

Love, Robyn

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"Now, Ross, repeat after me: I, Ross..."

"I, Ross..."

"Take thee, Emily..."

"Take thee, Rachel..."

Gasps filled the room, coming from both the telly and the people watching it.

"NO WAY!" screamed Olivia, hitting Willow over and over again. "He said Rachel, he said Rachel!"

"Stop it! Stop the show! Pause it!" cried Robyn.

"No, I want to see what happens!" Willow cried back, holding the remote high in the air.

Robyn got to her knees on the sofa, trying to reach it, but Willow fought against her. "I can't handle it, give me the channel changer!"

"Everyone, shut up!" shouted Astoria.

"Emily! Emily."

"I hate him so much!" Olivia whisper-screamed.

"Shall I go on?"

"No!" they all shouted at the TV at once.

And the screen went black.

"What a twit!" declared Olivia. "A numpty!"

"Is that it?" gasped Astoria. "They can't leave us hanging like that! When does the next series come out?"

"Not until September—" started Willow, only to be interrupted by an extremely animated Olivia.

"We'll be at Hogwarts!"

"I know!"

"He actually said Rachel! Do you think they'll continue the wedding?"

"Emily would make a complete mug of herself - she should slap him across the face!" cried Nadir.

"Luna, how are you so calm right now?" seethed Robyn.

"I saw it coming."

"No you did not! That was mad! First Chandler and Monica, and now this!"

Olivia gasped again. "I swear to Merlin if Rachel gets back together with him..."

"To be fair, this shows that he still loves her. They belong together!" Willow pointed out, and Olivia began hitting her again.

"He cheated on her!"

"They were on a break!"

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

i may not be a 90s kid but i still luv me some spice girls. viva forever is GOATed for me except the music video scared me as a kid. also GOATed for me is friends idc forget the haters. i cried whne matthew perry died