Chapter Fifty-Five

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

The Ravenclaw girls stayed up late that night talking about the Tournament and the champions – one champion in particular, of course.

Harry Potter.

It wasn't just them – the whole school was talking about him, whether they were bitching or simply theorising as to how he got past the Age Line set by Dumbledore himself.

But Robyn, still, did not talk. She didn't theorise. She didn't bitch. She didn't say a word.

In fact, the days immediately following Dylan's torture on her behalf, Robyn struggled to even leave her bed. The extra day they had spent at home, Father had been unusually present, not only keeping an eye on Dylan, but Robyn too. So, she had been quiet, but still kept up a façade.

But then, after returning to Hogwarts and witnessing the Goblet of Fire choosing its champions, it was like what had happened finally, truly sunk in, and she was back in a catatonic state, not just unwilling to talk to anyone, but unable to.

She was also afraid that if she were to see Gunnar, she'd Avada Kedavra him on sight for what he had caused.

Then, there was also the fact that she knew she was really being watched that made her reluctant to leave the sanctuary that was her bed.

So, after spending two days without leaving said sanctuary, merely claiming she was ill and upset about Bran's passing, the Ravenclaws took action.

Well, first it had just been them bugging her to move. Then they got a Prefect to try too. Though, that was fruitless. Robyn barely knew the girl, and Penelope Clearwater was not available since she had finished school last year. Then Olivia called for Dylan to help (a Slytherin in the Ravenclaw common room was rather controversial, even though a Gryffindor had been, too, just last month), but Dylan, of course, made it worse. Not intentionally or anything, because she had no idea. But Robyn knew all too well.

When her own sister couldn't get her to budge, the Ravenclaws said they would have to take 'extreme measures'...

"Rosie! If you don't go to classes today, one – Flitwick will get Madam Pomfrey in here since you're so 'ill', and two – we will bring Hermione back, since you fancy her so much and she can make you do things—"

She shot up at that. "No!"

"She's alive!" cheered Willow.

"Willow! Poor choice of words when she's mourning someone," hissed Lana quietly.

Right. She was mourning Bran.

Willow cringed, "Er...my fault. Anyway, if I may, I'll be going – to get Hermione, that is..."

Robyn ripped the covers off herself and jumped out her bed. "No, you will not."

"Come and stop me!"

Willow ran for the door, but so did Robyn. Robyn ended up furiously jumping on her back in an effort to stop her from leaving. Willow grabbed onto the walls trying to pull herself towards the door. It was all a bit of a mess.

Then, the door opened.

It wasn't Hermione, thank Merlin. It was Olivia and Luna.

"This looks fun," observed Luna.

"She's absolutely mad!"

"They're both absolutely mad!"