Epilogue Part 18: Colour?

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"Hi—!"

"Green, amber, or red?"

Robyn came to an abrupt halt. Hermione, looking all tanned and yet tired, had just come in the door, and instead of greeting her, was saying... colours?

"What?"

"Bazza- I mean, Barry told me a way we could avoid arguments is by using a colour system. Green is good; amber is wary; red is leave me the bloody hell alone."

Robyn gaped at her. "Hermione, I haven't seen you in two months—"

"Humour me!"

"Green! Obviously!" she laughed, and Hermione grinned, so Robyn threw herself at her without restraint. Hermione stumbled back a bit but caught her around the waist and held her tight. Robyn relaxed into it, feeling even lighter than she had in weeks.

Hermione pulled away, her tired eyes sparkling, only to say, "Hi."

"G'day, mate."

"You're silly."

"You're tanned."

"You're... not. I know you're under house arrest but you can sit outside, you know."

"But the telly is inside."

"That was a mistake, having Willow fix that for you."

"I don't care about Willow right now."

Hermione cleared her throat. "So, she didn't replace me then?"

Robyn cringed a little. "Of course not."

"And Astrid—?"

"Who?"

"Right, right..."

"Hermione."

"Mhm?"

"I missed you loads."

Hermione smiled sadly. "I missed you loads, too."

Glancing down, Robyn asked, perhaps a bit nervously, "Can I—?"

"You don't need to ask."

"'Kay." And Robyn kissed her and kissed her and kissed her again and everything was green.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Robyn liked kissing. Specifically, Robyn liked kissing Hermione. A lot. She liked kissing her lips and her cheeks and her forehead and her nose and her neck. She also liked being kissed. Specifically, she liked being kissed by Hermione. On her lips and her cheeks and her forehead and her nose and her neck.

And Hermione was kissing her right now. And she was kissing Hermione. And then Hermione was moving down, pressing her lips over Robyn's cheek, then her neck, then—

Then she was tugging the bottom of Robyn's T-shirt, smoothing her hands over the skin of Robyn's waist, pushing the fabric up so that Robyn's midriff was exposed. She was placing kisses down, lower and lower, while at the same time sneaking her hand up Robyn's skirt, caressing, squeezing, fondling—

And Robyn froze. Lost her breath. Not in a good way.

"You're so pretty," murmured Hermione obliviously, nuzzling her nose against Robyn's stomach. "So beautiful."

Her breath hitched as she tried to catch it.

"It's been so long. I dreamt of this for so many nights."