Write a song we can dance to

Clara's POV

I awake in the basement covered in bruises and I cannot move. I feel like this has happened before.... Oh wait, yeah it has. I remeber my dad throwing me down the stairs while I violently scream. I start sobbing I throw stuff around, throw drawers everywhere. I find a small razor my "dad" used to shave. I hesitate before dragging it along my wrist. The blade doesn't cut too deep so I make several more cuts. I text Luke and Peyton and put them on a chain message, maybe it's the blood loss or something I don't know.

" Hello?" Peyton and Luke both type.

" Why do you guys like me? I am ugly, stupid, fat, and worhtless." I type to them in return.

" Meet you at her house." Peyton types. I let out a muffled scream.

" NOOOO!! Don't do it I want to die, I want to die." I sob out. Huh, I guess I am talking again. They leave and I leave the bathroom. I pass my drunk, asleep dad on the way out. I start my jorney, I don't know where, just anywhere away from here. I find my feet guiding me toward Heaven's house. I knock 4 times. In a special pattern only the two of us would know. She opens the door and pulls me in. I find 2 confused looking girls staring at me.

" Ok, Clara take deep breaths in, out, in, out." Heaven instructs me as I calm down. I nod toward the girls and she smiles.

" That is Maya." Heaven jestures to a girl with a hazel eyes, and light brown hair. She is tall not even including her black high heels. She is wearing a pink high waisted skater skirt, a black collared sleevless shirt which is tied at the front. " and this is Juliet." Heaven jestures to a girl with pale skin and dirty blonde hair. She has aqua eyes and is wearing a Narvanna crop top, and high waisted shorts. I smile at them.

" Hi" I wisper.