No sound

Clara'a POV

    My mom figured I wouldn't talk so she gave up. I have to go to school tommorow though. What would people think of my bruises? I'll probably get bullied even more from Peyton's 'gang'. Just the thought of Peyton makes me want to cry. I keep myself from crying, that would be a sound. I'm glad filiming is over, and they no longer need me. I couldn't see his face. 

   I look up and my mom is standing at the door. I grab a piece of paper and scribble down a note:

          HI mom. I am writing because when I talk I only screw stuff up. You probably think this is ridiculous, but talking makes me feel worse about my situation. Please try and understand. I refuse to tell you who did this to me. 

     After she reads the note she looks up with tear filled eyes. SHe comes up and hugs me. I stiffen, yet she doesn't let go. It's like if she lets go I will shatter. Well, she is to late. I am already broken. She finally lets go of me and leaves my room. I don't feel like eating dinner so I go to sleep. 

    I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I scurry out of bed. I have nothing to cover up the ugly bruises. I can only wear shorts and tights. I pull on a A.T.L tee, and straighten my hair. I look in the mirror. I don't even look like myself. The bruises seem to have gotten even darker. I look like a monster. 

   I make my way down the stairs ignoring the pain. I eat some toast, and run to get my skateboard. I ignore the pain all together. I head to school ignoring my friend's calls. I go straight to class. I sit down in my usual seat next to Luke. He gives me a concerned expression. I grab a piece of paper and write a note to him.

Stop looking like you care Luke. You don't, so cut the crap. I don't need your pity.

     He reads the note and looks up at me.

    " Did Peyton do this to you? " He asks, once again full of concern. Tears are threating to spill at the sound of his name.

Why would you care? I bet you would do the same thing to me.

    " No I wouldn't Clara. What he did was crossing the line. He doesn't get to do that and get away with it." Luke practically growls. Uh-oh.

Chapter dedicated to @gcp2011 ( sorry if I spelled it wrong!)