BAM......this sucks

Clara's POV

" My name is Dan Howell. I have anxiety, and depression. I have a hard time talking to people, you see I start blabbering and all my errors seem to give people joy and laughter....... Dammit." Dan said in a British accent. Keep calm, hot people are people to, maybe not to normal, but human. I totally feel him. He sits back down and looks at his feet. There are people with insomnia, schizophrenia, and bad stutters.

" I-I a-a-am Lu-Lu-Lucy I-I h-h-have bad s-s-stu-stutter. I-It's hard ta-talking t-to p-people." We nod and it's my turn that's nice. Ugh I stand up.

" I am Clara. I am depressed, and don't talk." the monotone voice comes out of the phone. Every one nods. Dan looks at me and smiles. That's a first. I give him a tiny weak one in return.

The psychiatrist keeps talking about opening up to someone. It will make us feel better. B.S. That's all.

" This week I have chosen your partners. Lucy and Ally-" after that I zone out thinking about my future. I then hear my name called.

" What? " Dan and I say at the same time except my answer was the monotone voice from my phone.

" Dan your partner is Clara, Clara your partner is Dan. The assignment is to keep a journal about each other. Important events and discussions will be written in a journal each of you will get out. At the end of the month you will exchange journals and read each others. I will make sure you are doing this. Okay?" She says this with too much cheer. I nod and walk over to Dan.

" Umm lets go to re park to do this. There is one by my house." I say.
" Sure." He says we get our journals and head out. I grab my skateboard and Dan grabs his. We head to the park, me in the front, in comfortable silence. When we get there we find a bench and decide on 21 questions.

Dan: Favorite color?
Me : Blue or Black. Most embarrassing experience?
Dan: on my way to the states I couldn't find my luggage. I thought saw a guy with it and started yelling what the hell are you doing? The woman next to him looks shocked and baffled to say the least. I then notice the man is blind.

This game continues until we know more about each other. Before I know it I'm skating, alone, to Julia's house. I feel like I can trust Dan. (In this he is the same age as Clara, a lot of my friends recommended him.)

I open the front door to hear sobs. I see Aunt Julia sobbing with Jake comforting her. I give them a puzzled look.

" Clara your mom got in a car crash. She is gone. The 18 wheeler full on ran over her car. The police couldn't recognize the face, but the listens plate is your moms." I run upstairs I slam my door and book the soonest flight to home. I went downstairs to tell, well type, Jake and Julia that I'm going. They understand and let me go I grab my phone and some clothes and head home.

Me: Luke I'm freaking out right now help me. Me.... please.

Luke: I saw what happened on the news. This doesn't help you does it?

Me: Bravo Luke I can always count on u to point out the obvious. Captain Obvious is your new name.

Luke: Gosh sir sarcasm. Where are you right now?

Me: Boarding the plane heading home.

Luke: Wow ok see you soon.👋

Me: I am crying so mych I camr type wrjb

Luke: Ok I will pick you up at the airport.

Me: thamsks