New Friends

I walk into the office. The secratary hands me my schedule. I look down and see I have AP chemistry first period. Math second period, after is Language Arts, then Designing, thankfully after is lunch! I head to my first class AP Chemistry. I enter the class and do a quick 360 looking at my surroundings. I scan the room for Cassie, Heaven, or Hannah ( I decided to leave out Grace Hannah or Grace is easier to remeber.) Nope no luck there. I see one of Peyton's friends, ugh Peyton I haven't talked to him since I heard about the bully situation, I think the boy's name was Luke Hemmings ( in this book they are the same age, and are not famous). He smirks at me. Luke stands up and he literally towers over me.
I keep walking, but am stopped by s foot. Tripping me, and I fall on my face. Ouch that is gonna leave a mark. I stand up and brush it off. He looks a little shocked I am not crying, or tearing up. He just brushed it off, and recovered it quickly.

" Hi Clarissa. That is your real name isn't it?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

" Don't call me that." I growl. That is what my dad used to call me when he was drunk.

" Fiesty, I like it." Luke says with the smirk I already grew to hate in the short ammount of time I have known him.

" jerk " I mutter under my breath, whilitst he just freaking chuckles. I hate him already. I get it we may have stuff in common, but there is no way in hell I will ever befriend him ever. I grumble and sit in the chair next to him becaude the only seats left are the one next to him on both sides. Heaven wasn't kidding about the groupe being bullies. Everyone is too scared to sit next to them. A couple minutes later the teacher walks in and teaches us about the formula for volume. I do good in school, but it doesn't mean I like it.

~~~~

" Aye Clara over here!" Heaven waves. I smile and walk over. I set my food on the table and look down. I have some sort of green mush with a side of off white mush. Yum.
~~~~~
Lunch went by quickly so now I have Social Studies. Well shit. I absolutely hate Social Studies. We learned about the Donner Party in unwanted details. After was The way of life Ed. Not. Even.Gonna. Talk. About. It. HOME TIME!!!! Yay!!

Ugh long day of school. Peyton must be a great actor to be a bully in reality, and an innocent kind boy in the show. Oi. If only life was easier but noooo we had to have school. School causes all the drama.

I am currently skating home with Heaven because we have a history project.

" Hey Clair!" I know that voice, and that nickname. Peyton. Furry is bubbling over like magma. I explode. I lost it
" What Peyton?! You lied to me! Twice. You weren't there when Luke did this" I point to my busted lip, and bruises. " Nor did you mention anything about being a bully!" I see hurt in his eyes, but I shrug it off.

" I didn't mean to. I was going to tell you." He responds quietly.

" Too late Peyton you messed up big time!" I respond starting to skate away.

" I wanna be good, for you." I hear him say. Barley audible, but I heard it. What does he mean?

Ok this chapter was made because I have 799 reads!!! Thank you all for reading I love you all! This brings the happiness into my day!! Thank you if you read please comment and vote! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to FanGirl189 !!!!!
If you want a dedication comment!!
- BasherOlaf