The Part

Her shirt is posted

" Clara!! Calum!! Come down Dinner is ready!!" My mom shouts from the kitchen. My best friend Calum Hood and I dash downstairs for some food. I see a layout of mash potatoes, steak, salad, and waters. I quickly thank my parents before stuffing my face, with Calum quietly laghing at my boyishness. I give him the stink eye and he pouts. I swallow my mouthful of potatoes, and ruffle his quiff. He slaps my hand away and whines. I roll my eyes at him and he pouts again.

" So, Clara. I was wondering if you would be in Girl Meets World?" My dad questions seriously I start laughing at my confused dad. Then I look at him and he looks like bloody Simon Cowell, serious af. I start choking on my saliva in surprise. My eyes widen in shock and I stare at him.

"Are you serious right now?" I question my dad. He nods slowly and I look at Calum and he raises his eyebrows in annoyance, I wonder what that was about. I look back at my dad and nod vigorously. 

" Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Thank you so much!" I laugh and hug him. He laughs and tells me I am casted as Harley-Quinn the mysterious new girl. Maya doesn't like her, but Riley finds her misunderstood and wants to befriend her. Until Riley catches Harley kissing Lucas. 

" Be up at six Friday the 13th so I can take you to the studio to film." I groan, but oblige. I look at the time 10:30  and date, July 6th 2014.

" Ugh, bye Calum! Tell Ms. Hood I say hello!" I call to him. He looks at me and rolls his eyes..