Good Friends

CLARAS POV
" Wait you mean the Louis Tomlinson!!" Rowan and Sabrina stand there mouth agape.

" Yes , and he said he loves the show." I say happily. Louis is my 2nd cousin or something. Him and I are BFFs in his words. Not mine. Well he was there for me when I was being bullied by some punks at my school. They stopped bothering me after Lou talked talked to them. a/n in this book Louis is only 18, and Sabrina, Peyton,and clara are 16 and Rowan is 15.

" Is he your boyfriend?" Peyton asked me. I couldn't see if he sounded sad, jealous or maybe mad, or hurt or something.

" Maybe." I joke doing my best evil look. Since Lou is only 18 our age isn't too far apart. Peyton looks hurt and I don't know why. Sabrina, and Rowan look shocked.

" Joking. You guys totally fell for it. You were the worst Peyton!! You're jelly!" I double over in laughter.

" Hey It is not funny!!" Peyton defends himself. I hug him then give him a peck on the cheek

I felt sparks go through my body. It was supposed to be a friendly gesture.

PEYTONS POV

I felt a major adrenaline rush. So many sparks. I wonder if she felt th same. I gotta admit I was kind of jealouse when she told us louis was her boyfriend. I mean she is beautiful. She has deep blue eyes. I swear her eyes are bluer than the ocean.She has dark brown hair, a slim figure,and I am about an inch taller not by much. She is wearing a sleeveless band shirt, high waisted shorts,and black vans.She looked like she didn't know she was pretty.