If These Sheets Were the States

Clara's POV

I woke up laying on my suitcase with my phone in my hand. I will never stop caring for Peyton. I never have. Its gonna break me to leave him. I look at the shining sun through the window of my flat. I grab my bags and walk out of my temporary flat. I call a taxi and he gathers my luggage. I say my thanks and get in the car.

Peyton's POV

I go as fast as I can to her flat. I run inside as fast as I can, getting weird stares in the process. Why are you running, you may ask. Why because Luke didn't tell me she was leaving today. I get to her door and open it to find Luke crying.

" Where is she?" I ask Luke.

" At the airport, I could've stopped her, but I didn't." Luke grieves. I frown, but I walk out the door and run back to my car. I rush to the airport just in time to see Clara boarding.

" Clara you can't do this!" She turns around and looks at me.

" Last time I checked, yeah actually I can." She snaps.

" Don't leave! Please. " I plead.

" I have to. Say goodbye to Luke for me." She tells my her voice cracking.

" No please don't leave me. Stay, you can live with me, anything just stay." I plead tears dripping on my cheeks leaving a trail down and dripping on my shirt.

" I'm sorry. Goodbye Peyton, don't forget me...... I-I love you." She loves me. I stand there shocked.

By the time I get over myself she is long gone. She is gone. I have little odds of seeing her again. I don't have her number but she has mine. I know her well enough that she won't use it. I never even spent a holiday with her.

" I love you too." I whisper. I will never forget her ever.

I FINISHED THE STORY OH MY GOSHNESS!! I did it I did it!! I'm sorry to end it like this. Sadly it seems people lost interest in my story. But let me know, should I make a second book? Or start a completely new one.