London

A/N anyone who doesn't like blood or is very sensitive please be cautious reading this I won't go into detail about anything I'm just warning you. I'm very sorry.

It's going to take a long time to get used to the slang and the driving on the left side.
" Julia did my mom tell you what happened, or what she knows at least?" I type, and she nods. Ok good I wasn't in the mood for explaining.

I just can't stop thinking of Peyton. I mean he looks so sad. I mean what if all of this was meant to happen? I mean for everything bad to happen, then for it to go uphill. I guess there is no chance of me seeing him for a while. I am going to be here for the new school year that started a week ago. I am going to be in year 10 as they call it.

It is only Saturday so I don't have to worry for school yet. I open my suitcase and start to unpack. I get mad seeing that my clothes all got wet, and damaged. Ugh. I go downstairs and leave a note that I am going shopping.

I have changed a bit since Peyton and I fought. I now have blood red hair. I wear less skirts and stuff. I still wear mostly black. Day by day I get even more sad. I have this eerie feeling in my gut that something bad is about to happen. I decide to text mom to make sure everything is ok.

Me: Hi mom how are you. I'm just making sure everything is ok love you text me back when you can.😘

I see the sign that shows she is texting, but no text comes in. I start waiting and no text. I think nothing of it and decide to Skype her later. I grab my skateboard and head out being stopped by Julia first.

" We thought it would be good if you try out group therapy." I hear I get furious
" Why?" The monotone voice of my phone makes it hard to sound mad, but my face does that for me. She shakes her head and escorts me to her car. I get in and we drive. I am mad as....... well something that's mad. We get to the therapist. It is a large grey office. That will surely help me not be depressed any more than I am.

I look and see we are all sitting in a circle. I only had few outfits that weren't ruined. I am wearing a black shirt that says I'm not psycho in bold white letters, black high top converse, two black chained and studded bracelets, ripped black shorts, and my lip piercing is a ring today. I am the only one dressed this, well, black. Except for one boy, in the back is wearing skinny jeans, a Fall Out Boy shirt, he has a black lip ring, and a black fringe.

" Okay let's start with names and why we are here. Okay you first" She sounds wayyyy too happy. She pointed to the boy. He stood up. He puts his hands in his pockets.

Who should the boy be? Comment and tell me. I will choose one! I love you guys sooooooo much. It makes me feel horrible knowing some of you are sad. If you want to talk I am here. I love you guys so much please comment. If I get a lot of comments I might update tomorrow!