Broken Memories

Clara's POV

I woke up in Luke's arms. I write a note to him telling him I am in my room packing because I completely forgot about the fact I have to go back to London.

Luke's POV < yassss I did it

I woke up to see I wasn't in my room. Ohh yeah I'm at Clara's flat. Where did she go? Damn I need to use the toilets. I look around and then feel San itch on my face. I discover yellow sticky note on my forehead. It says:

In my room packing. I am leaving for London tomorrow. I got accepted into the university of London. It's a full scholarship. Sorry it slipped my mind. The door is the first on the left. Feel free to let yourself out don't say confront me please I don't want you to make me cry. I don't think you'll miss me anyways.
~ Thank you
Clara

A couple tears slip out of my eye. Why does she keep leaving? Everything about her is perfect. Hell yes, I will miss her. Why does she doubt that? Her birthday is coming soon anyways.

I walk out into the warm Spring air ( sorry if I said the season/ date are different.) I believe Clara's birthday is May 7th she is turning 19. Yeah that's right she is going to college. She is leaving tomorrow April 30th.

Peyton's POV

Luke just told me Clara is leaving again. He didn't tell me when so I decided on talking to her tomorrow.

Clara's POV

I finally finished packing all of my belongings into three luggages. I won't be seeing Peyton, Luke, and Heaven anymore. I feel some tears drip out of my eyes and onto the picture of me with Peyton, Sabrina, and Rowan. I will miss everyone.