NEW Friends

Clara's POV

"Whoa are you ok?" A girl asked me. She has dirty blonde hair, and beautiful greenish blue eyes. She is wearing a high waisted, blue, skirt, a black shirt that says: I speak the language of sarcasm, in white bold letters. She is wearing black tights and combat boots. Btw I just tripped on the carpet. I am sooo agile.
.
" I'm fine." I type. She nods. I am glad she didn't question me.

" I'm Megan..... Megan Bennett." She smiled warmly, genuinely. I smile back.
First time I actually smiled, for real.
It feels weird.

" Clara...... Clara Jacobs." I type then stick my hand out for her to shake. She does.

" So I'll see you around, maybe" she says then begins to walk away. I grab her arm and stop her.

" Give me your number so we can keep in touch." I type. She nods then asks for my phone. I give it to her. She saved her name as MegB💃. I smile then tell, well type, that I'll text her.

She nods then walks away. I grab my carry on and my ticket then head to my gate. Gate B, seat 46 A.

" Flight 124 Gate B to America is now boarding. Flight 124 Gate B to America is now boarding." I hear over the intercom. I jog to Gate B and wait in line. This is going to be a long ride.

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise to make two long ones tomorrow. Or at the least decent sized ones. So yeah! 4.1k readers OMG thank you guys sooooo much ILY.