A second chance... Or not

CLARAS POV

Well at least I remember who Peyton is. He just looked so.....hurt. Does he have anything to do with this? UGH I HATE THIS!!! I'm am like a lost puppy. I don't know anything at all. I am like a lost puppy.

It's almost like everything that happened just hit me like a tsunami wave. I remember why I am in the hospital, and I don't remeber anything. I start sobbing. My mom and Peyton left the room about 10 minutes ago. I can't seem to understand why this all happened to me? I mean what did I ever do?

Just at that moment Peyton walks into my clouded, teary vision. I see him frowning.

" What's wrong Clara, are you ok?" Wow he is blind. Yeah I'm totally fine I just lost my memory. No freaking biggie.

" Yeah Peyton I'm perfectly fine." I say sarcasm dripping like venom from my words. He just chuckles. What the hell was that?

" Clara, I know it seems bad right now. It will get better. The doctor said it's possible you will fully regain your memory." He said. There was a strange edge to his voice, and I know he is hiding something from me. I drop it knowing he won't tell me.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I am to be released from the hospital today. I get out of this annoying hospital gown, and change into a blue 5sos tee, a black skater skirt, a black beenie, a bead bracelet, and pick up my phone.My phone has words on the back. By the way who even are 5sos? Wow supposedly this was my favorite outfit. I like it. I look down at my black vans. What are my friends like, if I even have any.

" Well how does it feel being back at your house?" I am snapped out of my thoughts by Peyton. I look out the window. Wow!!! My house was like a freaking mansion. What is my dad like a director or something. I nod and step out of the car. Peyton follows behind.

I walk in the house. My mom shows me to my room. I pick up an album. I see a little girl with a father and a mother. I looked at the back:
Me with my old family before they abused me. When I was a happy little girl.

That seemed to hit me like a brick. Dozens of memories hit me. The one that hit me the hardest is the one about Peyton. He lied again. He lied about the fact he was my best friend. In fact we are practically the opposite. I only remember certain things. I still don't remember how I ended up in a hospital.
~Flashback~

Ugh long day of school. Peyton must be a great actor to be a bully in reality, and an innocent kind boy in the show. Oi. If only life was easier but noooo we had to have school. School causes all the drama.

I am currently skating home with Heaven because we have a history project.

" Hey Clair!" I know that voice, and that nickname. Peyton. Furry is bubbling over like magma. I explode. I lost it
" What Peyton?! You lied to me! Twice. You weren't there when Luke did this" I point to my busted lip, and bruises. " Nor did you mention anything about being a bully!" I see hurt in his eyes, but I shrug it off.

" I didn't mean to. I was going to tell you." He responds quietly.

" Too late Peyton you messed up big time!" I spat starting to skate away.

~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~

     That's the furthest I remember. Nothing after. Everything before though. That's good. I am thinking about what happened when the door bursts open. I hope it's not Peyton.

" Hey Clara how are you-" Just my luck. Surprise! It's Peyton. " Why are you crying?" Huh. I didn't notice that over the fresh hot rage bubbling over. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just my red hot fury.

" No, stop right there Peyton" I inch forward a step. My voice eerily calm.
" Or should I say bully" The words roll off my tongue like flames. He looks taken aback by my remark.

" You remember Clara. I thought you would never-"

I cut him off " What?! You want to play as my friend and use me?" I laugh
" I don't think so."

He shakes his head. " I wanted you to remember." Pshhhh B.S.

" Oh yeah and Nicki Minaj has never gotten plastic surgery." I say sarcastically (am I the only one who gets super sarcastic during arguments, or talking in general?) He takes a step closer . " You don't care about me. Why are you acting like it? Just drop it!" I say, and closer.

" What you think I don't care?!" He booms. "Well it's not like I saved your damn life! I was wrong to like you. Your a pathetic, stuck up brat." He said. Each hit harder than I expected. Ouch.

I look up and he grabs my wrists and shoves me to the floor really hard. He kicks me a couple of times. Dang he is strong. He turns on his heel and takes off. I examine the bruises everywhere, and it hurts to move.

I start crying. Crying about everything. What Peyton said, and has said. The pain. What happened, my memory and the pieces that are missing. My life is screwed up. I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: So this chapter is dedicated to @gcp2011 !! Sorry it took so very long for me to update. My mom took my phone away....... Ok! So I hope you like it!! 1.9 k reads. I can't believe it!!! THANKYOU guys so very much gtg bye!!!!