New Meaning

CLARAS POV

Heaven and I just finished our project,and she left.

Peyton's words replay in my head constantly. I want to be good, for you.
What could that possibly mean? I mean I told him my deepest darkest secrets. He turns around and stabs me in the back. I......I actually thought we had a chance. Boy was I wrong.

PEYTONS POV

I can't believe I turned out to be like this. I want to prove to her I am a good person. I just became stuck up.
" I am stupid!" I scream punching my bed. I scream into a pillow. I was supposed to keep her from breaking, but I made it worse. I wasn't there when Luke tripped her, and hurt her. Now I have no chance with her. Great.

" Honey are you ok?!" My mom yells from from downstairs.
" Just peachy!" I yell back sarcasm dripping from my voice. Not like I lost the chances of being with the girl I dream of. Nope my day has been perfect. I saw her face when she said those things. She looked torn. Hurt. It killed me.
I pull myself out of bed and decide to go to the skate park to get my mind of things. I grab my board and skate over. Once I get there I see the familiar brown eyes.

CLARAS POV

Does this place have a skate park? I think about the places I have seen. Oh wait there is one down town! It's indoor too. It's very big. I head there and start boarding. I slide the ramp. I do a back grab and land it perfect. I flip my board in mid air and land that too.
" Good job newbie! Let's see how well you do with the lights off." a guy about my age yells. All of the sudden it went dark. I start skating and feel things hitting and scratching my bare skin.

I stumble and fall. Ohhhh that is gonna leave a mark. I try to stand up, but I stumble. I grab on the side of the ramp for support. I look down at myself. I see pieces of glass in my skin. people were throwing bottles at me. I take in my surroundings. Some people are whispering, and most were snickering and laughing.

I see the door open and Peyton comes in the building. His eyes fund mine and he look ticked off. He drops his board and runs over to me. I slowly see pretty dots clouding my vision. The last thing I remember is being picked up off the ground by Peyton. He has a pretty face.
Wait what?