Eyes Dont lie part 2

CLARAS POV

Peyton seems to be suspicious of me. I know that he knows I am hiding something I have never told anyone.

Anonymous: I will find you and when I do your really in for it. That little boyfriend of yours can't protect you. I read off my iPhone 6. I start shaking.

Flash Back~
" No Jack I don't want to put her up for adoption." my mom sobs. My dad hates me. I sit here eavesdropping on their conversation.

" To freaking bad Beatrice! She isn't thankful for anything! She spends all her time outside on that skateboard of hers!"

" Well Jack have you ever thought she does these things because you abuse her?! She freakin hates your guts!" True dat.

" You can not speak to me that way!!" My dad yells. He takes two strides over to her and punches her in the gut. She falls back. My dad then starts kicking her, and beating her senseless.

" 911 what's your emergency?"

" Help my dad is hurting my mom! Hurry she is dying! Help me." I sob into the phone

" Ok sweetie how old are you?"

" My name is Clara and I am 14" I rush out before my dad can find me.

" Help us on its way Clara. Lock yourself in a room and put things in front of the door. Hide." I run a fast as I can upstairs. I lock myself in my bedroom. I run and push my dresser with all my strength in front of the door. I hear the sound of the sirens. Following after screams of my dad.

" I will find you Clara! When I do your dead." I hear him say. I hear a knock on my door.

" It's ok Clara your dad is going to jail. Thanks for calling us." I hear a kind voice outside my door. Definitely not my dad. I open the door.

" I am Jason Meyer. One of my friends has been looking for a child to adopt. He is a very nice man. He is a director for a couple of movies."

" What about my mom?"

" I am afraid she can't be helped. I am sorry." No matter how hard I try no tears come out. I am incapable of crying right now. My eyes are dry.

" Where does this man live?"

"He lives in L.A. He lives in a huge house."

" Ok I will go." the edges of my mouth twitch up a bit.

-Flashback over-

" Clara why are you crying?" Peyton asked worry laced in his voice. I didn't notice tears have been spilling out. I can't handle it anymore. I need to tell someone. I spill my past to Peyton as he listens looking sad.

" Are you ok?"

" No h-he he texted me." I show Peyton my phone. A look of anger spreads across his face when he reads the boyfriend part he blushes a bit.

" If he lays a finger on you I will beat the crap out of that bast-"

" No Peyton I don't want you to get hurt." I say. Wow we sound like those cliché romance movies.

" No! I will protect you. He won't lay a finger on you. If you get hurt I don't know what I would do."

" Listen Peyton. I am fine. Protect yourself." We sit there looking in each others eyes. He leans in and...........

A/N So how was it? I decided to put a cliffy. 2 hundred something reads? I am just wow. I know to some people that isn't a lot but to me it is like one million. Yay!!!!!