Broken Promises

Today is the first day of school. I am nervous as hell. I swear I can fill the ocean with the sweat on my palms. Luckily my sweat doesn't smell bad.

Wow here I am talking about sweat. I am a mess. I thought of the only way to calm my nerves. I pick up my guitar and strum the cords to a song that I always played when I lived with my dad.

" I'm gonna make it bend and break. Say a prayer but let the good times roll in case God doesn't show. And I want these words to make things right. But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life . Who does he think he is if that's the worst you got the put your fingers back to the keys.

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories even though
they weren't so great he tastes like you only sweeter. One night, yeah, and one more time.
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories . See he tastes like you only sweeter.

Been looking forward to the future but my eyesight is going bad. And this Crystal ball. Its always cloudy except for (except for) when you look into the past ( look into the past ) one night stand ( one night stand oh ).

One night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great. He tastes like you only sweeter. One night, yeah, one more time thanks for the memories. See he tastes like you only sweeter.

They say I only think in the form of crunching numbers. In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers. Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes. I'm a line away from getting you into the mood, whoa.

One night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you only sweeter. One night, yeah, one more time thanks for the memories thanks for the memories. See he tastes like you only sweeter.

One night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you only sweeter.One night, yeah, one more time thanks for the memories thanks for the memories. See he tastes like you only sweeter.

I finish the last cords to to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by the Fall Out Boy. I straightened my hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I look at my reflection. I am wearing skinny jeans, a Pierce the Veil tee, and black converse.
My hair is dark brown with blood red highlights. I have a lip ring, bright Aqua blue eyes, I have a infinity sigh tattoo on my wrist, and I am tall.

------------------------------------

I am staring at the hell hole in front of me. School.

" Looks horrid doesn't it?" I turn around and see Peyton with a group of friends. One has a blonde quiff a beanie, bright blue eyes, skinny jeans, a ripped Blink-182 tee, a skateboard, and black converse. Everyone else has pretty much the same thing. Except one has dark brown hair, one has bright bright blue hair, and the other has blonde curly hair that is in a bandana.

" It scares me!" I put my hand on my forehead in a dramatic way.

" Well we gotta go! Bye Clair." Peyton said using my nickname. He walked away with his 'gang'.

" You know the school bully?" I turn around and see a girl with braces,Hazel eyes, brown hair with blue tips, a pink skirt, and a pierce the veil tee. LIKE ME!!! She is wearing studded high-tops that go to her knee.

" Who might that be?" I ask

" Peyton Meyer. His fandom got to his head. He used to be nice." I can see dread in her eyes. I wonder what that is about? I see two girls behind her one has red hair, green eyes, a white tee under a flannel, black skater skirt, black converse, a stud in her nose, a cat eye and mascara.

The girl next to her has dark blonde hair, blueish greenish eyes, black skinny jeans, flowy top under a flannel, grey low top converse, mascara, and a piercing in her eyebrow.

" I guess I do know the school bully. Who are you guys?" I smile warmly and the do the same back. I know we are going to be good friends.

" I am Heaven" the girl with a pink skirt says.
" I am Hannah-Grace the girl with dark brown hair and an eyebrow piercing says.
" Last but most definitely not least, me, Cassie!!" The girl with green eyes and red hair says.
" And I am Clara." I say.

" I can already tell we are going to be good friends!" We all say in unison. We throw our heads back in laughter. The whole time I forgot Peyton's promise to stay by me. Why is there always promises when the other person usually breaks them?

A/N excuse my grammar I was writing as fast as I could! Sorry. Hope you liked it. Cassie is @flannelswithjeans Heaven is FanGirl189 and Hannah-Grace is @datgirl3232