Big Changes (story update)

Clara's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine. I pull on a skirt, sweater, black vans, bracelets, earrings, a choker. I grab my skateboard and head to school.

As I enter school grounds I see people huddled in a circle chanting something I have yet to find out. As I get closer I see two boys in the middle. Please don't be who I think it is. I push my way forward. I am now in the front and I notice the two boys were, to my luck, Peyton, and Luke Hemmings.

This is because of me. Like I said l, if only I kept my mouth shut. I have to stop this. I walk into the circle of space the crowd has created for both boys. I step in the middle of the fight, a bad idea must I add, and attempt to break them apart.

I gets good blow to the face touching my cheek, yet another bruise. Peyton and Luke stop fighting and to see whom they just hit. They look up to see me standing here. Both of their eyes soften.

" I'm so sorry Clara. I didn't mean to hit you in the face I'm soooo sorry." Luke apologizes all to quickly. Peyton looks sadly at the bruises on my legs and face.

" Did I really do that to you?" He says voice shaking. I grab my phone and type something down.

Yeah you did, Peyton. Now both of you are coming with me

Before he can respond I grab their sleeves and pull them to where we keep our skateboards. Luke picks his up then me following after is Peyton.

We ride back to my house in silence. We reach there not saying anything. There is no chance I will be breaking the silence....... I pull them into my house and into my bathroom. I'm glad mom is at work today. I grab the first aid kit and start dabbing Luke's blessing lip, nose, and forehead. I do the same to Peyton's forehead and nose.

I run downstairs and get two ice packs, both for their black eyes, and run back upstairs. I hand an icepack to both of them. The put it on their eye without a word. Finally Peyton breaks the silence.

" I gotta go or else my mom will worry, I'll just tell her I crashed in my skateboard." I nod, and with a wave he leaves.

" Sorry." Luke whispers. I shake my head. I pull out my phone. I recently got an app where I type and it says what I type.

" No I'm sorry, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be in this situation. That is why I'm not talking, I only screw up." I tell, but before he can respond I say " you better get going use the same excuse Peyton used." He nods and walks out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I am sitting in my room when my mom gets home at 5:00 p.m. She waves and I wave back.

" How was school?" She asks her voice on edge, something is bothering her.

" Good, mom what are you hiding?" I type. She shakes her head.

" Wait till dad gets ho-" She is cut off by the door opening, and in walks dad. I raise an eyebrow.

" We have something to tell Clara don't we?" My mum asks my dad. He nods.

" We decided it would be best if you moved to London with your aunt for a while." He says casually. WHAT?!?! LONDON?