7 - 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

A red Senate ship landed on the clear and droid-free streets of Naboo while Nubian soldiers, dressed in maroon, red, and blue stood guard near the Queen. The Queen stood in front of her councilmen, head of security, Senator Black and Obi-Wan Kenobi as she addressed Nute Gunray, the Viceroy of the Trade Federation for the last time.

"Now, Viceroy, you're going to have to go back to the Senate and explain all this." Queen Amidala commanded the Viceroy.

"I think you can kiss your Trade Franchise goodbye." Captain Panaka said while he walked ahead to greet the people on the ship.

The newly elected Supreme Chancellor stepped outside his ship, surrounded by his guards dressed in royal blue robes. He walked eagerly to the crowd and stopped in front of Obi-Wan.

"We are indebted to you for your bravery, Obi-Wan Kenobi. And you, young Skywalker, we will watch your career with great interest." he patted Anakin on the shoulder and walked happily towards Queen Amidala and Thea Black.

"Congratulations on your election, Chancellor," said Queen Amidala while Thea smiled widely at her mentor.

"Your boldness has saved our people, Your Majesty. It is you who should be congratulated. Together, we shall bring peace and prosperity to the Republic." he said to Queen Amidala but directed the last part towards Thea while the Jedi Masters Yoda, Windu, Koon, and Mundi along with the councilmen watched.

«»

The setting sun shone through the glass windows onto the marbled floor while Grandmaster Yoda paced in front of a sitting Obi-Wan.

"Confer on you the level of Jedi Knight the council does," Obi-Wan smiled in glee at the news "But agree with taking this boy as your padawan learner I do not." Yoda exclaimed with a quiet tap of his walking cane.

"Qui-Gon believed in him." Obi-Wan rebutted.

Yoda sighed "the Chosen One the boy may be. Nevertheless, grave danger I fear in his training."

"Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word. I will train Anakin." Obi-Wan said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Master Yoda grunts in response as Obi-Wan continues, "without the approval of the council, if I must."

At this Master Yoda sighs and reminisces of the young Qui-Gon Jinn and the great Jedi he was.

"Qui-Gon's defiance, I sense in you. Need that you do not. Agree with you the council does." Yoda says with reluctance.

"Your apprentice Skywalker will be."

«»

The flames danced across Thea's skin and mirrored in her eyes as she watched Qui-Gon's body burn in remembrance. She remembers the stories that Dooku would tell her of Qui-Gon.

"He is very wise, much like you my little star, you would be good friends."

5-year-old Thea smiled at the thought of having a new friend.

"What does he look like?"

"He has brown hair-"

"Like mine!" Thea interrupted in excitement.

"Yes like yours, he had blue kind eyes and a vibrant soul." Dooku finished with a smile.

"Can you tell me about a mission you went on with Qui-Gon?" 6-year-old Thea asked while walking to the library.

"There was one time, we were tracking bounty hunters and when one almost hurt Qui-Gon I stopped her with lightning," Dooku asked with a reminiscent smile.

"You can make lightning?!" Thea shouted in excitement.

"Yes little star, it's very cool but also quite dangerous," Dooku told her

Thea's smile disappeared "then don't do it if it hurts you. You're my family, I don't want you to get hurt." she told Dooku kindheartedly.

Thea stood by Palpatine's side with a silent tear running down her face but a small smile on her lips. Palpatine gave her hand a small squeeze without looking, letting her know he would always be there for her. The flames danced around his body as Obi-Wan looked at Anakin.

"What will happen to me now?" questioned Anakin sadly.

"The council has granted me permission to train you. You will be a Jedi, I promise." Obi-Wan promises him quietly.

They return their attention back to the body while an orange hue surrounds the room.

"There's no doubt the mysterious warrior was a sith." Master Windu tells Master Yoda.

"Mmm. Always two there are. No more, no less. A master and an apprentice." Master Yoda informed him.

"But which was destroyed? The Master or the apprentice?" Master Windu questions.

«»

Trumpets and horns filled the ears of the people of Naboo while they cheered at the parade presented to them by the Gungan people. Drums created a steady upbeat song while Nubian speeders raced above in the clear blue sky. Colorful decorations falling from the sky as the Nubian people cheered on the arrival of the Gungan King.

R2, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, A councilman, Queen Amidala, Chancellor Palpatine, and Senator Black stood at the front of the crowd with smiles on their faces. Obi-Wan, now without a braid, looked down to his side at Anakin in his new Jedi robes and small padawan braid while R2 beeped in celebration.

Queen Amidala stands in her royal white dress and gives the Gungan King the Globe of Peace, a relic that symbolized peace to the people of Naboo. While the Gungan King held it up and yelled Peace, for all people of Naboo to see as they cheered and clapped for the newly formed friendship.