16 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘴

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘴

Mace Windu walked silently down the hallway leading to the balcony the Separatist leaders stood on. His purple lightsaber ignited by Jango Fett's neck while Count Dooku calmly turned around, sensing his presence.

"Master Windu, how pleasant of you to join us." Dooku welcomes him with a smile.

"This party is over." Windu retorts.

Hundreds of Jedi ignite their blue or green lightsabers from the stands of the stadium making the Geonosians scatter. Thea, Padmé, Anakin, and Obi-Wan smiled in relief.

"Brave but, uh, foolish, my old Jedi friend," Dooku tells Windu. "You're impossibly outnumbered." he taunts.

"I don't think so." Windu taunts back with a huff as the echoes of heavy footsteps come from the hallway.

A couple of droids fire their blasters at Master Windu while Dooku and the rest of the leadership scatter from the balcony. Windu deflects the shots fired at him and jumps in the air just as Jango Fett uses a flamethrower on him. Landing on the ground, he rips off his cloak and watches as thousands of battle droids enter the arena. The Jedi unite in the arena and charge, lightsabers activated, and deflect the shots coming at them and destroy the droids. Two Jedi throw two lightsabers at Obi-Wan and Anakin from on top of the creatures as Anakin cuts off his and Obi-Wan's chains. Fighting in both the stadium and the arena, the Geonosians escape into the sky. Adding bombs to the weaponry, the droids are able to blow a couple of Jedi into the columns, killing some.

Obi-Wan and Thea are thrown off their creature as it reacts to the blast shots and the same happens to Padmé and Anakin. Grabbing a blaster each, Padmé and Thea follow the two Jedi in destroying the droids. Padmé shoots at a chariot and jumps inside while Thea shoots at as many canons as she can. Deflecting blaster shots from himself and Thea, Obi-Wan twirls his lightsaber and slices through the droids. Master Windu cuts droids and runs to Obi-Wan and Thea, their backs to each other and fighting.

A Jedi lands himself next to Count Dooku with his green lightsaber when a couple of blast shots shoot him in the shoulder, leaving him to fall off the edge and to the ground. Dooku smiles in acknowledgment while Jango spins his blaster back into the holster while they both watch the battle below.

Pushing Thea out of the way and into the floor, Obi-Wan gets hit by the reek while Windu runs away from it, only to ignite his lightsaber and slash at one of its horns. Jango Fett uses his jetpack to fly to the arena and attempts to grab Windu's lightsaber, only to fall to the floor in pursuit. The reek tramples over Jango, leaving his armor slightly ruined as he grunted and groaned. The reek makes a turn and runs back towards the bounty hunter causing him to shoot the reek in the face, ending its life. Firing at Master Windu, the Jedi runs forward while deflecting his blasts and cuts his blaster before cutting his head off his body, the body tumbling down to the ground while the head rolled on the sand. Dooku looks at Windu shocked while Windu just glares at the body, none of them noticing young Boba Fett sit on his knees, tears brimming his eyes.

Padmé and Anakin's chariot crash as they hide in the shell of it. Thea runs towards the direction of the Viceroy, shooting down the droids in pursuit. The akalay makes its appearance at Obi-Wan again and tries to stab him causing Obi-Wan to cut two of its legs off making it fall to the ground while he twirls his lightsaber in his hand and stabs it through the head, the akalay making one last shrieking noise. Thea runs close to the Viceroy when another thousand droids march through the tunnels, cutting her route. The Jedi are all forced into a small circle in the center of the arena as Count Dooku watches smugly while ordering them to power down. The Jedi direct their lightsabers towards the floor as Obi-Wan checks the pulse of one of the Jedi on the ground near him.