17 - 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴

𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴

Count Dooku's ship jumped out of hyperspace into the orbit of Coruscant. His ship flew through the buildings and traffic lanes towards the factory parts of the planet. His ship flew above the pipes and towards a small landing strip in a building.

A dark figure comes from the corner of the platform as Dooku exits his ship. The dark figure wears a black cloak.

"The force is with us, Master Sidious." Dooku greets him.

"Welcome home, Lord Tyranus," Sidious replied raspily. "You have done well." he congratulates.

"I have good news for you, my lord." Dooku glances at Sidious and continues, "the war has begun."

"Excellent." Sidious approves. "Everything is going as planned." Sidious finishes.

«»

Clouds swirl in orange shades above the Jedi Temple. Obi-Wan and Master Windu watch in silence from behind the window as the sun starts to set.

"Do you believe what Count Dooku said about Sidious controlling the Senate? It doesn't feel right." Obi-Wan breaks the silence.

"Join the dark side Dooku has. Mmm. Lies, deceit, creating distrust are his ways now." Yoda speaks up from his chair.

"Nevertheless, I feel we should keep a closer eye on the Senate." Master Windu tells them.

"I agree," Windu tells them.

"Where is your apprentice?" Windu directs at Obi-Wan.

"On his way to Naboo, escorting Senator Amidala home," Obi-Wan tells him.

"What of Senator Black, she put up quite a fight." Master Windu adds.

"With the Chancellor she is. Trained by Dooku with a lightsaber she was," Yoda tells them.

"She was impressive, she saved my life." Obi-Wan tells the two, "I have to admit that without the clones, it would not have been a victory." Obi-Wan adds.

"Victory." Yoda says, drawing the attention of the two other Jedi, "Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen."

"Begun, the Clone War has." Yoda finishes.

«»

Senator Black, Senator Organa, Chancellor Palpatine, along with other senators watch from a balcony as millions of clone troopers are sorted in battalions, guns ready. Republic walkers being loaded into the dozens of cruisers now on the landing platform. Some cruisers begin to take off into the sky while clones march into other cruisers. The senators all watch in amazement, some in negative and some in positive. Bail looks at Thea and she does the same, she then shakes her head and casts her head down in shame.

«»

Padmé and Anakin stand on the balcony of the lake house on Naboo. Padmé dressed in a beautiful white lace dress and Anakin in his dark Jedi robes. The sun sets in the background while a priest reads out their wedding vows, R2 and C3PO watch from the sides. Anakin takes Padmé's hands in his own, one robotic and one not, and kisses her slowly and sweetly.