19 - 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

Lucien Black had been crowned King of Calèstè at 10 years old. He ruled over Calèstè with a firm but kind hand and the help of his wise advisors and council. He hadn't often kept up with his sister, Thea Black, simply because they were both extremely busy.

Before the clone wars had broken out, he heard about the assassination attempts on his sister but was not allowed to go to Coruscant and see if she was okay, it would only attract more danger and attention.

After the clone wars began, Lucien Black was lucky enough not to have his planet attacked by the Separatist army and was beyond thankful, hoping that his sister was fighting for them in the Senate.

«»

"General, we received a distress from the mid-rim planet of Calèstè, they say they have Separatist occupation." Commander Wolffe tells his general once he enters the bridge of their ship.

"Set a course, we cannot lose that system." Plo Koon orders him

"Yes, sir," Wolffe says and salutes Plo.

"Try to establish ground communication," Plo tells his soldiers.

"Yes, sir."

A man in a light blue shirt and light brown tunic appeared on the screen, Lucien Black.

"Your Highness, we got a distress signal from your planet, Separatist occupation." General Plo tells Lucien.

"I don't know who sent out the distress signal but we have no Separatists here." He assures the general in his deep and royal voice.

"Let us send a gunship to check, someone must have sent out a signal."

"No, we have been left out of this war and my people are happy because of it. If you come here then the Separatists will follow, I will not allow my people to die."

"I respect that, Your Highness, but if there is Separatist occupation, they might send reinforcements and take the planet." the General tries to negotiate.

"No. That is my final answer. General." Lucien bows his head in respect and cuts off the transmission.

"Sir, are they allowed to do that?" Commander Wolffe questions.

"Yes, they are, but we are still going." General Plo persists.

"Why? We don't have permission?" Wolffe questions confused.

"I have a feeling something is happening there. Set a course for Coruscant." General Plo orders.

"Yes, sir." Wolffe salutes him and Plo walks off.

«»

General Plo's ship landed back on Coruscant, Wolffe's first thought was to visit Senator Black, just to see her one more time or kiss her but his General has interrupted his train of thought.

"We need to go to find Senator Black." At his Wolffe's heart rate sped up.

"Senator Black?" he questioned as normally as he could.

"Yes, she's the senator of Calèstè. She can convince the King to let us search around." Plo told his commander.

"Commander, is there something wrong?" Plo asked.

"N-no of course not," Wolffe replied, thankful that he wore his helmet.

"I'll go find her, you and the men relax, I'll be back soon," Plo told him.