21 - 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

Wolffe walked out of his ship with his men by his side. Them bickering and talking among themselves, the smell of gas and oil stunk up the hangar in which their ship. They walked in formation until they left the hangar door in which Wolffe split off from the group, not noticing Sinker and Boost following.

"Commander, where are you going?" Sinker asked, desperately wanting to go to the clone bar.

"Nowhere," Wolffe replied roughly and tired.

"He's going off to see the senator." Boost sang in a teasing high voice.

"No, I'm not." Wolffe told them with an eye roll and continued walking, "have fun at the bar." he called out to them, ignoring their smirks.

Wolffe continued towards one of the tall buildings in the upper part of Coruscant. He entered the lift and took off his helmet, fixing his hair as much as he could. The small 'ding' signaled him to finally arriving on his desired floor. He stood in front of the door, trying to control his heartbeat until he finally knocked on the door.

«»

The senate meeting had finally ended and the senators were free to go their own way, the bills for more money and weapons were overwhelming in pleads when the death tolls of the war were finally counted.

Thea Black walked out of the Senate building with Bail Organa by her side until they split in their own directions, going home. Thea took a transport to her building until it landed and she stepped onto the street of her home, she stopped in front of her home and waited to be buzzed in by her droid. Stepping into the lift, she finally relaxed her shoulders a bit and stepped out of the lift, having the door opened by her loyal droid, BD. BD talked at her while she just laughed softly.

"No BD I'm alright, can you please get me some refreshments," she asked the droid politely.

"Of course, Miss Black." the droid replied and went to get some refreshments while Thea walked towards her room and changed out of her Senate clothing into a simple white house dress and a blue wrap around her shoulders to shield her from the cold coming in from her balcony.

"Difficult day at the Senate?" BD asked and handed her a glass of water.

"BD, things aren't getting easier, it's been 6 and a half months," she tells him grimly and takes a sip out of her water.
BD moves to say something else but is interrupted by a couple knocks on the door. Thea tilts her head to the side in question, not expecting anyone while BD walks towards the door and opens it, erupting a surprised sound at the guest.

"Commander Wolffe, please come inside." the droid tells him as he walks in, finally seeing Thea sitting on the couch.

"Wolffe," she mutters quietly to herself in disbelief, a smile rising onto her face as she gets up and runs into his embrace just as he drops his helmet to the floor and picks her up, spinning her around as she voices her happiness in laughter.

"What are you doing here?" she questions excitingly.

"We're on Coruscant for 3 days, I had to come and see you," he tells her and looks at her lovingly as his hands slither around her waist and pulls her to him. Chest to Chest.

"I'm happy you're home," she tells him and hangs her arms around his neck, smiling brightly at him.

He moves one hand to her face and caresses her cheek and leans down to press a loving kiss to her lips. Holding her tighter to him he rests his other hand at the small of her back and pulls back, looking at her with nothing but adoration.