11 - 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴

Obi-Wan Kenobi flew, hanging off of the droid as it tried to shake him off. Anakin following in pursuit on a yellow speeder. The droid, flying back to Zam, led Obi-Wan to the bounty hunter, who once spotted the ordeal and shot down the droid causing Obi-Wan to fall through the trafficked lanes of Coruscant. Jumping in her green speeder and flying away. Catching Obi-Wan in their speeder, Anakin flies in the direction Obi-Wan points to and they chase after Zam. They trailed her through lanes of speeders and ships, through buildings and power couplings. Zam had crashed her speeder, running into a bar to hide while Anakin ran after her. Obi-Wan landed calmly and ran after the pair.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan called.

"She went into the club, Master," Anakin told his master out of breath.

"Patience. Use the Force. Think." Obi-Wan instructed calmly.

"Sorry Master," Anakin said, still out of breath

"He went in there to hide, not to run," Obi-Wan informed him.

"Yes, Master." Anakin continued to listen.

"Next time, try not to lose it," Obi-Wan said and showed Anakin his lightsaber which he had lost in the chase.

"Yes Master," Anakin said in an apologetic tone.

"This weapon is your life." Obi-Wan reminded as he gave Anakin his lightsaber and walked into the club.

"I try, Master." Anakin apologized.

"Why do I have the feeling you are going to be the death of me?" questioned Obi-Wan as he continued into the club.

"Don't say that Master, you're the closest thing I have to a father." Anakin reminded him, catching up to Obi-Wan

"Then why don't you listen to me?" Obi-Wan asked exasperatedly glancing at Anakin.

"I am trying." defended Anakin.

The pair looked around the club, so far not seeing the bounty hunter as women in revealing clothing walked by them. Obi-Wan walks towards the bar after instructing Anakin to find her and orders himself a drink, waiting for the Force to reveal the newly suspected changeling. The bounty hunter spots Obi-Wan and smirks as she puts her hand on her blaster, walking calmly towards him while Anakin looks around the club, finding nothing. Taking out her blaster while walking forward, Obi-Wan senses the blaster aimed at his back and ignites his blue lightsaber with a hum, cleanly chopping off the bounty hunter's hand, forcing her to drop the blaster while Anakin leads her outside. Leading them to the back exit of the bar and settling the bounty hunter against the floor.

"Do you know who it was you were trying to kill?" Obi-Wan questions calmly.

"It was a Senator from Calésté and Naboo." she moans out in pain.

"And who hired you?" Obi-Wan asked in a stronger tone.

"It was just a job." the bounty hunter muttered out.

"Who hired you? Tell us." Anakin requests in an eerily quiet voice, making Obi-Wan glance at him.

"Tell us now!" Anakin exclaims after losing his patience.

"It was a bounty hunter called-" the girl said before being shot with something making her gag and face to change as the Jedi look towards a rooftop where a figure takes off in a jetpack.

Obi-Wan glances back down to the bounty hunter as she mutters words in a language they cannot pick up on and gently plucks out the toxic dart she was shot with.