Ending.

A/N: When you see * with a name inside, it means they are speaking through the earpiece!

Chapter 27

You'd think our story was over, but it was far from it.

Ever since the accident we've been planning an attack on Marcel and his gang.

It was an easy, well thought out plan. Easy being an understatement.

It took us a year to fully set the plan in motion, getting our allies from other cities and countries prepared.

We had a son, his name is Cameron after Camilla since we called her Cam. He's 3 months already.

"Okay, Adrisia, Elaine, Korah, and Maya, you are going to come through the front door, while you do that Cole, Keegan and I will storm the west, Cell on snipe and Carm and Bray on deck incase Adrisia and Elaine needs it. Everyone else you follow my orders, raid the back and take out the guards up front, Elaine i'll give you my signal when you can enter, follow close behind me. Any questions?"

Everyone in the room looked terrifying, King had some of the best alliances to fight with us, including his fathers gang.

"Well if this isn't the most talked about Elaine Siciliano. Kings father it's great to finally meet you dear. It's unfortunate it's under such circumstances, that is."

"It's great to meet you Mr. Siciliano."

"Oh please call me James."

I nodded in response. King never cared for his father, especially after his mother passed away.

"Alright let's move, Elaine I want to see you quick."

As everyone left I stepped closer to him, "Yes boss?"

"Drop that. Are you sure they're going to be okay watching my son."

"Our. And yes Imani and Valencia are great with kids"

He knows I get annoyed when he says his son and not ours, so I walked away from him...I tried to.

"Remember what happened last time you walked away from me baby?"

He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him while kissing my cheek, "I love you"

"I love you too now we have to go."

"Elaine be careful."

"I'm always careful what do you mean?" He begun to speak but I cut him off, "Don't answer that."

The drive to Marcels estate was calmer then you'd expect. All of us here today had a reason to take Marcel and his gang down and we were not going to lose.

*Carmelo* "Okay there are 2 guards. You know the plan."

*Maya* "What if something goes wrong"

*Bray*"Don't let it?"

We waited behind the bushes in front of the Estate for our signal from King.

A loud boom was heard before the ground shook causing the guards to run to investigate the scene, "I take that as our signal..."

We ran into the house and swept the living room, kitchen, closets and bathrooms.

"Hold on there's one more room."

As I opened the door my wrist was grabbed and I was pushed against a wall with someone's elbow holding me down.

"Well well well it's about time I got my rounds with you." As I broke free and turned Luis had a gun pointed to my head. As much as I was scared King taught me how to keep a blank face and not show the fear that I felt. "Luis."

"I've wanted you dead for awhile and i'm glad to say that today is your day!"

"Go on." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. "What?"

"I said go on..."

"Why aren't you scared!" I was terrified but kept it down. Adrisia watched his moves incase she needed to interfere.

*Carmelo* "Wait until he gets close enough"

"Because you don't scare me anymore."

He stormed over to me, as expected, as soon as he got close enough I stabbed him in the leg with a knife. I didn't want to be the one to kill anybody today, no matter what they did to me I could never take another life.

"Welp if you won't kill him I will." Adrisia removed her gun from her belt and shot him. "Let's go."

*King* "Marcels dead"

*Elaine* "Good Job"

*Cole* "It wasn't us that killed him, we walked inside his office and he was already dead."

I cant tell if that's good or bad news.

"Morgan! I figured you'd be by soon...well no I didn't, I thought I had killed you."

"It's Elaine."

"Morgan, Elaine, whoever don't care, you're dead either way."

A group of girls turned the corner and aimed their guns at Korah, Maya and Adrisia.

"Why you always gotta use guns, they make you look weak babes." Adrisia said before she was  tackled from behind causing my focus to shift, giving Michael enough time to run at me and push me against the wall behind me.

"You know I loved you. I never loved any girl but I did love you."

"You'd never hurt someone you love."

"I never said I loved you now." His hand went around my neck, just resting there with an immense amount of pressure

"Love doesn't fade....If it was love...you'd still feel it." My words distracted his mind, as soon as he looked off to the side I kneed his stomach causing him to stumble back in pain. I fell to the floor trying to catch my breath.

"Maybe I never loved you then."

A gunshot was heard making me jump, I turned around to see Adrisia standing over a girls body, "Sorry but that bitch wouldn't die."

A chuckle left my mouth before I remembered Michael. King wanted to be the one to kill him, we weren't allowed to touch him.

*Bray* "He's with Elaine in the office off the living room, they can't hold him off long."

Michael stormed over to me grabbing my hair and making me look at him, "No I never loved you! I could never love a skanky, lying, bitch!"

*King* "Here"

As King said here Michael turned around, but not fast enough. He plunged a knife into the side of his neck causing Michael to release my hair before ripping the knife out  and leaning over him. "This is for my mother." He slammed the knife into Michaels chest, killing him.

"King we have to go." He stared down at Michaels body, "King! Now!"

There was 3 bombs set in the house to detonate after 15 minutes.

*Carmelo* "2 minutes"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the hallways, out the door and down the excessively long staircase, we barely made it out the building before it exploded and knocked us off our feet.

They were dead. King was at peace knowing he avenged his mother, Keegan was at peace knowing his avenged Camilla, and everyone else being satisfied for the people who have betrayed them. I was at peace with knowing my family was getting closure from the people who have wronged them.

King hugged me from behind, "I love you"

I smiled and turned around in his arms, he kissed my lips, this wasn't like any other kiss, this was full of passion and pure happiness. "I love you more."

"Now let's go home to our son."

"Let's go."

I guess some stories do have happy endings after all.

A/N: It's so crazy to think that Ive made it this far. This is only the second book i've written! I hope to continue to write and learn more everyday with you guys on the journey with me! I love you all.🥰