A whoopie cushion?

(Posting on my phone cause im way too sleepy but I'll be editing this later hopefully theres not to many mistakes)
-

---------------------

Tapping long gloved covered fingers across the makeshift desk he devised a plan, "Puddin' I got us sushi!" his ears perked up at the feminine voice mentioning seafood, heaving himself out of the swivel chair he greets the pigtailed blonde happily bouncing on her feet.

"Pumpkin! When did you get such a delectable treat?" Harley giggled as she led the crazed man toward the back room as she had her own scheme.

Harley had been deprived of any physical contact, ever since Batman ruined her puddin's plan last week.

She was willing to trick the mad man into a date night.

Joker quirked a brow as they entered the dressing room, red roses scattered across the floor in a very impressive form of a heart.

Wine bottles sat upon a crate and to top it all off, a single whoopie cushion was placed nearby the delectable plate of sushi.

Harley cautiously approached him, her delicate fingers finding themselves inside his purple coat. "It's been a while since we've had a date night...And since you've been busy making plans...I thought, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have some fun?" She inquired cautiously unbuttoning his coat.

Taking two small wrists in his hands joker smiled down at the pouting blonde he softly smiled before cooly stating "Harley~ Not tonight okay Pumpkin?" with that he took a full plate of sushi.

Harley was furious not only had she planned this night to be perfect, her puddin went and took all the seafood!

The clown sat in his office munching on the promised treat, sure he could've messed around with the girl.

But he never felt the need and want toward such things...

Especially with Harley because the girl was like a friend to him than anything!

Yes, sex was natural and proven healthy on many scummy websites.

But he'd rather not engage in such vigorous acts! He needed a plan to back Harley off his back, even if it meant using the bat...
-----------------
Okay imma a sleep now lol