Radio Noises

Newest and favorite Fanart I've done so far

The Joker paced the room like a caged tiger, Bruce irritated him to high heavens! The billionaire wanted Batman! Or to become him…. He didn’t really know, which was even more frustrating! Besides the playboy didn’t resemble his bats at all, there was no distinctive chiseled jaw or the pretty scowl he kept on his face. The best Brucie could even do is be a whiny rich boy, why on earth would he even consider taking his bats?!

It was undoubtedly rude! Degrading even! The clown couldn’t stand it, he’s had to deal with imposters but nothing as ridiculous as this! Rubbing his temple, the Joker tried to ease his oncoming headache.

“If only there was some way to teach that imprudent rich boy a lesson!” the clown exclaimed, slamming his head against the desk.

Suddenly the clown heard a muffled “He won’t know!” One person called.

 “Josh we are working for the Joker! “I’m pretty sure he would know!” another piped in hastily.  A long-exaggerated sigh echoed through before the first one spoke “Listen, what that freak doesn't know won’t kill em” they announced.

Gloved fingers fisted documents; the Joker grabbed his gun before heaving himself from the desk. He steadily followed them from behind, grumbling to himself as he pointed the gun at the goons. “Gentlemen, shall we play a game?” The clown inquired intently, startling the two. “B-BOSS!” They shrieked, turning around in unison, “We were just taking these explosives to the site!” One of them quickly said as their eyes darted across the room before another piped in “YEAH! The sight where we are going to take down Batman!” they remarked, making the Joker erupt in laughter, the sound echoed through the room like a familiar song. Once calm the clown glared at the two, a vicious smile displayed as he spat out each word like venom “Oh~ I was not aware that you boys were in charge, you see~ Whoever has the gun…” he trailed before cocking the gun at the two. “Knows how to make the chicken run!” he cackled, placing the gun to his head before pulling the trigger. He never flinched even as the gun clicked, taking a deep breath he looked at the petrified goons “Your turn!” The Joker exclaimed pointing the gun at the two.

-----Mean while with Bruce----

Black gloves tightened around the steering wheel. He lost the Joker, the maniac needed to learn to stay put! How many times has he gone free already? Three times? NO. That doesn’t matter now, he needed to get the clown back in Arkham as soon as possible! He won’t let this little game continue on, The Joker must be stopped! Even if that means, swooning himself.

Yes, he could use this little slip up to his advantage. The clown is obviously still infected, Who knows what the gas did to him! the confession would’ve been nice not to have…But beggars can’t be choosers? He could make the Joker seem close to Batman, then have Bruce angry before sending him off to Arkham.

Reaching over the playboy turned on the radio, listening to a woman speak as he drove through the dimly lit streets of Gotham. Homeless searching through garbage cans to hookers seducing men on the street, it was a scary sight to behold some nights.

“In other news, Gotham’s favorite bachelor and millionaire Bruce Wayne is now unavailable.”

 Bruce shook his head at the radio in annoyance, they always seem to get millionaire and billionaire mixed up. Wait- did they say… “Unavailable?!”

 “The philanthropist was last seen with a mysterious date. Witnesses say they saw a green haired man leave a hotel moments before the playboy did.”

“JOKER.” He seethed clutching tightly on the wheel, he was getting sick of the clown.

“Some suspect the mystery man being the Joker, others argue saying that, and I quote ‘The Joker is dating Batman, Bruce wouldn’t even have a chance with the clown.’ Back to you Rob.”

The playboy banged his head against the steering wheel, a headache coming on as he groaned in frustration at the obscured comments. “I hate this damned city and the sabotaging criminals lurking it.”

---mean while at the bat cave---

“Alfred we have to do this.” Robin consoled with worry as he rubbed the butler's back “Master Dick, I’m afraid Bruce may follow this clown to death, I know what has to be done but…He may hate me for it.” Alfred trailed, he hated how Bruce kept leaving and following the Joker around like a lost puppy, he thought they would wait for the maniac! Not go searching for him!

“Are you kidding? Bruce could never! He loves you Alfred, more than the freaks that live on these nasty streets!” Robin exclaimed with a wide arm beaming down at the Butler with hopeful eyes as the tired father figure looked down chuckling halfheartedly “You’re right Robin, how could I even think The Joker could steal Bruce away.”

“Yeah” the boy wonder remarked smiling brightly.
--------------
I will be going live <3 on my YouTube channel Link is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-DOFtlj1B_bkUk4fFk1CTg
It will be viewable for those who can’t make it <3 (Note: I had no idea my mic didn't work for the 2 hours i played soooo if you like whatching with out comments go for it xD)

I'll be playing Batman arkham series batjokes style ^^ gonna be going live again tomorrow night at 11pm (PDT)
I also got my wisdom teeth taken out today but I'm feeling awesome XD