Falling for the boss

You know I couldn't leave you all hanging for long after that last chapter right? 

-------------------------------------

The city was buzzing with the confirmed rumors to the point that fangirls who shipped Batman and Joker decided on making cults to even riots. It was terrifying to some that those who didn't support the new duo would end up dead by the ones who loved them together. It hadn't even been an hour and the playboy was already receiving death threats to arsenal kidnapping. Bruce was currently reading one as he sat in his office, the sun coming through in thick sheets like the resignation letters he received moments before.

It wasn't until he heard a hoarse voice shout out "BRUCIE DARLING!" from just the tone the playboy knew the clown was furious, Bruce banged his head on the desk. He really didn't want to deal with the Joker now, he was still recovering from when he said 'lovers' Just thinking about it made him cringe.

-Beep-

"Mr. Wayne, your girlfriend's here to see you." The billionaire's secretary announced making the playboy furrowed his brows in confusion. "Girlfriend I don't have a-" before he could finish the Joker spoke his voice mocking that of tenderness. "Oh~ darling! Aren't you a kidder! I'm here all dolled up and ready to see you~ my boyfriend." the playboy banged his head harder on the desk trying to rid the thoughts that formed after hearing such blatant nonsense.

Holding down the intercoms button he responded "Wonderful! Please come on in- "Swallowing thickly the billionaire responded, the word feeling foreign on his tongue "Babe." Once out Bruce wanted nothing but to vomit right then and there, forcing the feeling down he tried composing himself as the clown came prancing in. The playboy wished he could've unseen what he witnessed as the maniac's black stilettos clacked against the floors at each stride he took, soon stopping at the foot of Bruce's desk.

"Really the best you could do was babe?" the Joker teased cynically, his red dress riding up exposing the end of his fishnet stockings as he hopped onto the billionaire's desk. Bruce quickly looked anywhere but he really did not want to see that much of the clown. "Look rich boy, I don't know where you're getting off making a rumor about us being a couple." The playboy visibly shuddered, and the Joker narrowed his gaze as he spoke darkly, jabbing a painted finger into the other's chest. "What are you planning, Wayne? What does a multimillion- "

"Billion actually." Bruce interjected, facing the clown's intense stare, the Joker laughed bitterly before swiftly aiming his pistol at the other demanding answers "What do you get out of making a mockery out of me?!" the playboy gazed up at the clown and in a stilled voice he replied. "Joker, I never started any rumors about us that was on you! YOU think I wanted to say we're- L-L...." Bruce stuttered before groaning in frustration and opting for "Being friendly with each other in a certain fashion?!" he shrieked, slamming his hand on the desk before towering over the clown.

The Joker cackled, his laugh echoing through the room in a chaotic wave. "You expect me to believe your stupid lies!" he screamed closing some of the gap between them. Bruce barely noticed this as he was angry not only at the situation at hand but at the Joker making the situation worse. "I'm not lying! GOD! WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT?! People saw you leave the fucking hotel!" The clown furrowed his brows in confusion "Hotel?" He repeated making the other groan. "YES! Does the hotel ring any bells?" The Joker looked down; he didn't recall anything like that. "No, not really..." He trailed off whistling a catchy tune. "You can ring my bell~"

The playboy stared at the clown in disbelief, he couldn't understand why he was playing dumb. He had to be sure he wasn't being tricked so Bruce deepened his voice catching the clown completely off guard. "You're sure?" Though it was a simple question the Joker became visibly flustered. "I'm sure." He quickly responded.

"Joker, I don't believe you." The playboy stated he hated to do this, but it was the only way.

The clown felt an electric shock go through his body as he swallowed thickly. He cursed the playboys voice acting, he truly did improve overnight! "Believe me darling~" he purred seductively, and Bruce stumbled back at the sound in surprise, tripping over his own two feet he grabbed the closest thing he could reach. The Joker's eyes widened as he was yanked down, both clashing into each other on the way down making the office supplies nearby fly across the room.

Bruce peeked an eye open and was startled at the proximity he currently had with the clown making the other gaze at the billionaire. That was until something clicked resulting the Joker to blushed ferociously, his eyes darted all around the room making Bruce even more confused. That was until he felt it. Embarrassed and horrified the playboy banged his head on the floor and looked up at the ceiling, he didn't know what to do!? The Joker was pitching a tent just being on top of him!

The Joker dared not move for he didn't want Bruce to see what he had under the dress. No! That show was specifically booked for his bats to see!

So, they both stayed like that just waiting for the other to move.

That was until an employee came in witnessing the two like that, the Joker hastily lifted his dress grabbing a hidden gun and aiming it at the very shocked employee. "SHUT THE DOOR." He threatened, they quickly did as told, making Bruce shift uncomfortably and causing friction between the two.

The Joker shuddered and the playboy's breath hitched, the clown glared daggers at Bruce "Don't you dare move another inch." He seethed, shoving his gun down the playboy's throat. "Fuck, this is not how I pictured me confronting you would go!" The clown screamed looking at the other expectantly.

"...."

"Why did you have to go and use Batman's sexy voice?! DID YOU KNOW I'D END UP LIKE THIS?!"

"......"

"YOU DID DIDN'T YOU?!"

"...."

"SAY SOMETHING YOU CONCEITED ASSHOLE!" 

-------------------------------------

They still have to work on their pet names but hey! It's only gonna be more chaos from here on, so grab your poppy corn cause this will be a doozy!

Please feel free to vote or comment <3 For I shall see you all in the next chapter XD