What do you mean it's not butter?!

It's here!

Fun Fact: I wrote the first half in a car on a bumpy road XD

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

----------Meanwhile at the Iceberg lounge----------------

"What do you mean it's not butter?!" the penguin spat with a snarl. His hands balled into fists as he glared at the man before him. The Riddler chuckled in amusement, nodding toward the yellow container that resided on the desk in front of the two. The burly man faltered, his gaze falling on the object at hand.

Anger flowing through him as he spots the slogan, neatly displayed on it. 'I can't believe it's not butter!' his eye twitched and he pointed at the catch phrase screaming each word at the Riddler. "It says, I CAN'T believe IT'S not butter!" The other blinked at the sudden outburst, shaking his head. "Exactly! You never know when life will throw you a conundrum like that..." he stated as black combat boots crashed through a glass window, the impact missing Edward by an inch but instead knocking all air out of the penguin making the other bolt.

"What is the Joker planning?!" Batman demanded with clenched teeth as he pushed the burly man close to the edge of the broken window, glass crunching beneath their feet. The penguin clutched onto leather gloves for dear life, panic settling in quick. He glared daggers at the dark knight and exclaimed with fury "How the hell should I know what that buffoons planning?!" his screams echoing through the city.

Batman's patience was wavering fast as the penguin struggled against him. Holding him just by the collar he seethed "What do you know!" the others sentence became messy, as he sputtered for words. His mind reeling, the thought of dying closing in on him. In all the panic, fear, and most of all anger something clicked.

"He mentioned something about a warehouse near some club! He planned on destroying it, a big explosion! HAPPY NOW?!" he desperately screamed. Batman looked for any sign of lie, watching the other carefully before pulling them back in the room once satisfied. In a gruff voice he flatly stated "No." then disappeared into the night leaving a very livid penguin behind.

The wind howled like a horn as the brisk winter air blew past him in a full force, his gaze transfixed below him, watching the many Gothamites wander aimlessly around the city. A cackling laughter broke his haze as he passed Ace Chemicals, the bright neon sign blinking. Green, any sensible person would associate the color with a field of grass or leaves on an old oak tree...But I only see him. The moment he fell into that vat of acid, I thought the red hood died. Leaving his legacy behind...But he created a new one, straight from hell itself.

"Master Bruce, it seems you have company this evening." Alfred announced as the vigilante cocked a brow, "Who is it, Alfred?" he inquired as the other exhaled before responding "Ms. Kyle." Batman faltered, his stomach doing flips at the mention of her name. Scoffing, he demands "Alfred invite her for dinner."

"As you wish sir."

------------Wayne Manor---------------

Black boots sneaked across polished floors, only stopping at the sudden shout of "SELINA!" Bruce called as he hastily buttoned up his shirt and searched for the mischievous feline. Rolling her eyes at the billionaire, she struts toward him with a fake smile.

"Why are you here?" he demanded with a scowl. The other scoffed incredulously and spat "Oh, I was just enjoying the view of all these crystals she purred crawling two fingers up his chest and Bruce had to stop the ache he felt to be coddled by her sweet words that melted him like wax from a candle, he needed to be strong. She needs something, she always does. Never giving, always taking. That is all she has ever done. Take. And Never. Giving.

Though it was painful to do, Bruce put on his persona quickly and subtly "They're diamonds actually, but I'm sure someone of your stature wouldn't know that." He replied smugly, making the other seethe. "You really haven't changed!" She screamed incredulously as he scoffed and stated harshly "If you tell me the reason why you're here then I won't call the police on you." Selina narrowed her eyes, faking a laugh before stating "Then do it." She challenged in a monotonous tone. Bruce faltered and he swallowed thickly, throat parched, and his words came out flat as he spoke into his phone. "Yes, I'd like to report a crime..." hurt flashed through the other eyes as she stared back in disbelief before running off into the night. Tears cascaded down her cheeks leaving her makeup in ruin.

"Are you sure that's wise sir?" Alfred spoke glancing toward the playboy awaiting his response. After awhile Bruce stared down at his phone nothing but a black screen, he had lied to her...To himself. Exhaling he walked past the butler simply stating. "Yes."

-------Mean while ---------------

A painted frown was placed on the Joker firmly as he stared down at the disappointment that was Freddy. The poor sap could have lived longer if he did not flap his mouth about Batsy, well...At least Harley's taken care of one less thing to worry about. Though...That Wayne guy saw far too much, even if he said such awful things. He tapped his chin, and just when he had the perfect idea someone interrupted oh so rudely! "Boss!" In a swift motion the Joker pulled out his pistol shooting the henchmen in the chest a belted scream leaving their lips and the clown smiled maliciously, ideas swirling around his head like water going down a drain and he basked in the feeling.

Yes, it was perfect, all he had to do was get the press, dress up a little differently and get the evidence on tape! Yes! It would work so well...A shriek of laughter bubbled out of the Joker tears forming at the corner of his eyes, the thought of lil old Brucie not knowing that he would be dating the clown prince of crime was all too amusing. "When he gets comfortable that is when the big bang will happen, and all that memory of him will be forgotten as I take over his fortune to take down Batman!" He exclaimed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well looks like things are about to get spicey~

I know this took longer then expected, I apologise for that. I went through a small period of depression again ^^; though on a brighter note My sister bought a VR headset and let me tell ya the Batman VR experience was something I'd like to experience again XD on another note~ I'm learning how to drive ^^ and getting closer to my goals <3

A chapter for your thoughts XD Like A penny for your thoughts but it's a chapter.... *Cough*