Day 1: Seasoned or buttered?

Hello! Happy new year! Don't worry  I'm not dead just haven't been able to write lately T^T I also got sick had to clean my room again! (Fnaf security breach is fun! I like sundrop and moondrop*v*) 

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning Bruce found himself tangled up with clown, green hair tickling his nose and lean arms wrapped around him almost protectively. His head replayed the events taken the night prior as a voice reminded him sharply.

Six more days...

Though the playboy had been focused on the Joker he also knew finding Ivy and Harley was to be done as soon as possible and to have a word with Oswald. He still wasn't sure what would come from staying with the clown for a week, he just hoped they could get to the bottom of- Well everything! Maybe and try to find a truce or middle ground.

He knew it would be easier said than done, perhaps they could start a new? Either way, Bruce was determined to find a solution for both, whether it'd take months to maybe even years he'd find a way for them even if it meant losing himself to the madness that seemed to creep closer every waking minute.

Rubbing his eyes tiredly to shoo the nagging voices that protest to any type of future of success, he is quickly reminded of the chaos, destruction, deaths that the clown caused. His mouth goes dry as he swallows hard against the quickening of his blood boiling.

"Bats?" Bruce hears the Joker yawn out a second later, his green hair messily askew as his dark makeup is smudged to high heavens bringing out his sharp features even more. The once lined lips stretched into a groggily grin the whole display unconsciously reminded the playboy of one of their nightly escapades.

One of which he wished to never encounter.

A silver blade gleamed in the moonlight as drops of blood oozed out and spilled onto the wooden docks. A gloved hand tightens around the handing adding more pressure to the incision in Bruce's arm.

A scream echoed through the night something high pitched like a hyena, the noise repeating in the playboy's ears as he narrowed his eyes at the grinning man before him, "Ah ah ah~ Stay right where you are batsy!" the clown cackled spraying his laughing gas at the vigilante as laughter filled the brisk air.

Bruce wrapped his hands around the Joker's neck the pressure increased as the clown choked up a punch line before the playboy was swarmed by enemies.

Shaking his head, he shooed the onslaught of sick memories from pushing through further. Clearing his throat, he got up and headed towards the bathroom all the while he felt sharp eyes on him.

He knew there was more work and compromising to be done before either of them were to be a team.

-------------

Pale fingers tapped impatiently as the playboy argued with the clown "Joker it only makes sense if we use the microwave!" the clown scoffed at that he knew the right way to make popcorn and using the microwave wasn't it.

"Bats, darling, love of my existence.... the stove is how we make poppy corn. Besides, how are we supposed to mix the seasoning in?!" The Joker exclaimed with wide arms. "Mr. fancy bats you have to culture yourself with these things! You're in my territory now, no more fancy butlers or machines are used in my house!" He argued making the billionaire sigh exasperatedly.

"Joker first off, we use butter and lots of it. No seasoning! Secondly, I'm the guest here." The clown scoffed with crossed arms making the other follow his movements. "So?" the Joker drawled with a raised brow. The billionaire set the bag of popcorn down and inhaled as if to suck the irritation he felt back in before replying "so you always abide the guest." The playboy announced and the other pulled a face asking. "How does that make sense? We're in my house so my rules! At least that's what mother used...." He trailed chuckling softly. The billionaire shook his head at that "How about this- We cook the popcorn in the microwave, and I'll let you season it." Bruce hoped this would work! Not only would he get butter on his popcorn but also get it cooked the way he knows.

It felt like hours passing as if each tick on the clock got louder and slower as time passed.

Suddenly the Joker slammed a pan on the stove his eyes glimmering in defiance as he turned on the stove making the other quickly turn it off in suit "Joker." The playboy warned making the other stick his tongue out and turn the knob once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What are your new year resolutions? 

Mine is getting my license to lose weight and get stronger mentally also physically! <3

Please feel free to vote or comment ^^

Hope you all have a fantabulous day or night cause you deserve it <3 and I will see you beautiful lovelys soooon~