Crazy in love

I ordered a new art tablet ^^ So now Imma be broke for most of the month XD I may do paid commissions one slot opening I'll have more details about it on my tumblr and twitter if I decide to do so/able to <3

Enjoy~ 

-----------------------------------

Screaming halls of mumbling patients echoed in the playboy's ears as he approached the Joker's cell, the numbers 0801 etched into the plaque. He didn't like the idea of being here neither the gut wretched feeling he had. "Batman?" the clown suddenly called and Bruce couldn't shake off this silence that hung over them even through the screams of other patients.

The billionaire took hold of the metal handle before heaving it open, his heart pounding like the screeching door. Upon entering the Joker had a pleasant grin one that made Bruce feel uneasy, the clown patted a spot for the other as he offered a bowl of half-melted ice cream doused in sprinkles. The playboy took the treat from his hands before cautiously sitting down next to the clown. Silence overthrown the two as water dripped from the ceiling, Bruce yelled at himself to say something anything even as the Joker spoke.

"So~ what brings you to my humble abode?" he asked abruptly watching the playboy curiously. Bruce looked at the ground he didn't know what excuse he could even conjure up. He surely couldn't say 'I missed you just the thought of voicing that would be dangerous. Exhaling the billionaire opted for a question "Joker, what is this?"

The clown watched as the playboy boy silently gestured the room, raising a brow the maniac started to explain "Well it's called a cell darling, and I'm not very fond of-"before the Joker could finish the billionaire cut him off "Not the cell! Us!" Bruce exclaimed giving the other a hard glance. The Joker pursed his lips in thought before a clinical grin took its place "Oh~" the clown cooed "Bruce what do you want us to be?" that question had been eating its way into the billionaire's mind for days, though he'd push it away each time... Now he had to face it head-on. What did he want? Did he crave something so simple as a solid and stable relationship with the clown? It's possible, if he agreed to treatment, and started to get the help he needed...But even then, their future didn't seem so bright. "Joker, I need you to get treatment." The playboy suddenly announced, and the Joker laughed bitterly at his words "I see.... You want something glamorous! What, did your butler and bat brats not make it fun anymore?" The clown sneered maliciously.

He wants something stable? What a Joke... They could never do stable, that's not them...They aren't in some fairytale or some children's book! He wants stable. He can go look for it if he wants it so badly! That was never them anyway...

"I never said that!" Bruce exclaimed with a glare. 'He's a homicidal killer, a mentally fucked up man with terrible morals.... He has his reason and so do you. Just give him time.' the playboy thought as the Joker pushed back loose strands and confessed "You might as well have..." the playboy narrowed his eyes in frustration "Joker I want this to work." he explained firmly, the clown shook his head "You don't think I want this too?! FUCK! I've wanted this for years!" he shrieked, the Joker stood with a bitter laugh "You don't think I've dreamed of this? Of us? Every night I'd look out that window and think....'Maybe we could work.'" The Joker gripped his hair and screamed "I wanted to believe we could be something! ANYTHING!"

"WE can be something!" Bruce interjected walking to the clown. "Bruce, I don't think that's fully possible!" the Joker exclaimed turning around with a bitter laugh "You can go ahead and believe in fantasy but, you and I both know there is no happy ending for us!"

Bruce pulled the Joker towards him and his arms around the clown's thin frame, he didn't know how to express what it was that bothered him the most. Joker's lack of belief of them working or the distance he felt that nudged its way between them, every time he yelled. Either way, it made Bruce devastated and so he expressed the way he only knew the clown would understand.

Physical contact.

The Joker stilled at the action, he wasn't used to this, he wasn't used to the man underneath the mask.... Everything was so confusing! He knew this mans, brutality, not his gentle touches. Batman held him like he was made of fine glass, any wrong move and he'd shatter. This man, his warmth. Why... Anger took over the clown as he pushed the vigilante away. "I'm not some weak broad wanting a hug and an apology Bruce." The Joker seethed making the other eyes widen. "I'm not your past lover or a one-night stand."

Swallowing the playboy spoke "I understand..." Bruce trailed, and the Joker glared daggers as he slowly walked over to the vigilante "Do you? Because I could kill everyone and everything you ever loved, I could even kill you if I wanted! I could escape Arkham in seconds and create another massacre!" The clown threatened with a grin and Bruce clenched his fists before speaking "I know...God, I know, but I still want to try this."

"You are crazy like the rest of us." The Joker stated with a chuckle. "Bruce..." The playboy looked up at the soft tone the clown used. "I don't want to remember..." he said dejectedly, and the billionaire replied softly. "I know...."

-----------------------------------------

Yes, I did something special for you! Because you guys are just so sweet and I'm absolutely always thrilled to hear from you and have all your support!! I don't know how long this fic will be but I know this much We're just in the first half XD It is the longest series I've ever done/written

Special surprise! https://www.patreon.com/posts/56867999