Crashing and burning

Hey guys <3 I'll be going on vacation tomorrow so I probably wont be updating for a bit till I am back ^^;

Good news is I may have lots of chapters written when I get back (hopefully 030)

I tried making this one longer and fun xD so hopefully you

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------

The clown smiled as he held onto the cowl's ears "Batman!" he shouted over the heavy wind as Bruce swooped down making them tumble onto a rooftop. Onlookers scrambled to get out of the way as the two collided against one of the tables, food flying in every direction. Screams echoed into the air and Bruce was ready to beat the clown senseless as he sat up shaking food out of his hair.

"Hey, why didn't you leave?" The Joker abruptly asked, and the playboy followed his gaze landing on a gothamite munching on a sandwich sitting at a half-broken table. "I'm blind." The Joker cackled as the other stood there in shock. "Well, you enjoy your sandwich bucko! Me and batsy have places to be and people see~!" The clown shouted as he walked off. The billionaire cleared his throat and observed his surroundings.

He found they landed onto a nearby restaurant, corded lights twinkled against the glass room next door. He was thankful they did not land there, his eyes trailed after the clown watching his slim frame sway inside. Upon further inspection he also saw that the Joker was not wearing his usual tailcoat, giving everyone full sight on his rear. Shaking his head from the weird feeling he followed the clown inside.

Upon entering the Joker twirled on heel and smiled at him, Bruce noticed his collar was also unbuttoned which was always accompanied by bright colored ties. Furrowing his brows, he questioned the clown. "What's up with the outfit change?" The other tilted their head before a light bulb clicked and he leered at the vigilante "If you must know~ I was napping before Harley decided to kidnap me...Ungrateful hench girl." he seethed, and the playboy chuckled "Sounds like you deserved it."

"Says the one in a Halloween costume." The clown spat maliciously, "It's not a Halloween costume, it's armor!"

"sure~ sure~, just like how me wearing lipstick is to cover my scars." Bruce stared at the clown and the Joker rolled his eyes before explaining "Maybe I just like wearing makeup! Jeez and they say you're the world's greatest detective?"

Without another word they make their way to the bank, that was until the Joker thought it would be funny to draw on an old poster of Harvey Dent. "Joker I will not hesitate to leave you here." The clown laughed as he drew a mustache on photo. "Bats you couldn't leave me even if you tried to, the mere thought of me on the loose terrifies you~ But do not fret darling! You are the only thing I care about right now~" He cooed, making the playboy roll his eyes.

"You really think I'm that obsessed with you?" the billionaire inquired watching the other draw circles around Harvey's eyes. Sighing, the Joker pushed back loose strands before turning toward the vigilante "Yes darling, I do." The clown remarked, tossing the marker he was just using.

Suddenly the Joker was pinned against the wall by his throat, Batman glared at the clown as he spat darkly "I could care less if you lived or died, why would anyone be obsessed with a homicidal maniac like you." Emerald eyes burned right through the cowl and Bruce let go of the clown at the intensity of them.

"You tell me..." the Joker started "You could have easily thrown me off your back and I would've plummeted to my death. You could have ditched me at that restaurant in a second flat!" he exclaimed with a laugh "You talk big, but deep down you're as crazy as the rest of us." Before the other could protest the clown continued "But please think what you will Batman, because even monsters can hide."

"I'm not like you!" Bruce screamed, making the clown laugh "Oh! Trust me I know!" the other furrowed their brows and the Joker cooed "If anything you are worse than us!"

-----Mean while with Harley and Ivy-----

"Red! Look at all this cash!" Harley exclaimed, jumping up and down, Ivy smiled fondly at the blonde "We better collect all of this before Batman shows up." She said and the other hastily stuffed her bag full as plant people grew from the ground.

Gunshots were fired as the Gotham police surrounded the two at gunpoint. Harley raised her hands glancing over at the red head, a slight smirk rested on the others face and within a second each officer fell to the ground as a plant vine busted through the doors.

----Back to Batman and the Joker----

The vigilante gritted his teeth as the clown cackled, his bellowing laughter echoed through the alley and Bruce clenched his fist. Suddenly a voice shouted "Joker!" the clown looked back confused only to have black boots thrown into his face, "Robin?!" Batman exclaimed as his partner landed on his feet "There's a robbery in progress and you're out here toying with this him?!" The boy wonder screamed.

The Joker cackled before the playboy could explain "Well look at that, the bat brat still has it." The clown remarked wiping his mouth of blood, straightening himself up as robin spat back "Yeah and there more of that where it came from!"

"Robin stop." Bruce called, making the other two look back in shock, "Joker come here." The playboy demanded with a stern look and the clown smirked pleasantly before complying "Yes darling~" he cooed as he walked up toward the dark knight.

Bruce grabbed the clown's wrists before handcuffing him, "Awe~ more foreplay?" The Joker teased earning a warning glare from the vigilante "Fine you big meanie!" The clown exclaimed before plopping down onto the ground next to Batman's shoes as Robin shifted on his feet uncomfortably.

"You sure have him trained..." The boy wonder commented with an awkward chuckle, "Not well enough." Batman said watching the clown grumble with a pout. "What the severity of the robbery situation." The vigilante asked as the other cleared their throat "Well, it looks like Poison Ivy has an army of plant people and Harley Quin is bashing anything with a hammer. So, I'd say not good." Nodding Bruce grabs the Joker by his collar before chucking him over his shoulder. "A warning would've been nice next time!" The clown shrieked as the playboy said, "Let's go." before taking off into the night toward the Gotham bank.

----------------------------------------------------

Some flirty to serious banter <3

And hey more ROBIN? Maybe Nightwing??? We'll see ^^

Please feel free to vote or comment your thoughts<3

Until next time my dears ~