What a night!

It's been awhile ^^ I tried aking this longer but I had the drawing bug and I can finally write and read again! I drew so much fanart lol I even made risque one if any one is interested in seeing it XD I need to color it still but I'm quite proud of the results <3

---------------------------------------------

The infamous Wayne auction ball, known for the rich and established to waste thousands to even millions...Some walk out as winner's others walk out broke. Bruce was not excited for it, he never was for women would cling at his side like roaches, some would go over the top with flirting. While others would wait for him to invite them back to his room. He had used every excuse that he could think of!

'I'm terribly sorry, I have this thing going on.'

'I think I hear Alfred calling me....'

'Bye.'

Unfortunately, they never bought it...Almost like the plague, these women would infect anyone to buy them extravagant jewelry, too stubborn to quit before getting rejected. Unlucky for them, Bruce was not easy. He was a challenge, one that you could never beat almost like the sword Excalibur. Many tried and many have failed.

Tonight was no different, he was currently surrounded and though he was waiting for a way out, he was never afraid to reject them harshly. "You have a lovely home Mr. Wayne." One spoke as another chimed in not a minute after. "Oh yes he does with all this beautiful décor! You'd have to be a fool to hate such a place!" the playboy struggled not to roll his eyes at that.

-------Mean while-----

"I hate it." The clown stated as he viewed the many paintings on the wall to the golden statues, he had just arrived at the ball, and he already wanted to go home. This man had no taste! There was no color in the rooms at all! "What kind of man child picks out beige for their furniture!?"

--Back to Bruce--

The billionaire took a sip of his glass in hand when a very loud voice declared. "What kind of man child picks out beige for their furniture!?" Bruce could not stop himself from spitting his drink out, the sudden outburst astonished him! No one would ever have the audacity to even shout such a thing, he barely noticed his drink had landed on some blonde he had been trying to shake off. "You'd think someone would've had the decency to tell them!" the person exclaimed. Intrigued Bruce scanned the room. When his eyes landed on a woman with brown hair wearing an onyx backless dress spewing out what he had to guess to be poorly done insults.

He strides over to the woman and folds his arms as the she exclaimed. "They think I'm crazy!? This guy could put the D in dull!" Bruce clears his throat before inquiring, "Should I take that as a compliment miss...?" A dark chuckle left the other, "Oh, I wouldn't. But then again... it is just a joke after all." The woman smiled sweetly as she walked past the playboy, her perfume lingered in the air. It was something sickly sweet and was oddly familiar, shaking his head he mumbled to himself. "Guess the jokes on me."

--Time skip to the main event—

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen and other. It is time for the bidding!" A deafening applause echoed through the manor as a golden statue emerged from another room. Many were in awe by its heart shaped diamond eyes, the other half started bidding on the piece of junk. "Eleven thousand!"

"Fifteen thousand!"

"Twenty thousand!"

The Joker quirked a brow, adjusting his dress strap. He watched as the playboy snuck away from the crowd and without a second thought the clown silently followed him.

Fifteen minutes passed and the billionaire finally found refuge in one of the rooms, the other waited a second before tiptoeing inside.

Upon entering he was forced into a head lock as the playboy shouted at him. "Joker, why did you come here?! What do you want with Bruce Wayne?!" He demanded in Batman's voice. The clown struggled against the iron grip that clutched onto him, growling in frustration he kicked the others leg and before he could see Bruce's face the lights cut out. A shriek of laughter left him the sound deafening in the ambience of the darkened room. "Oh, Bats~ Can't a high-class clown such as me, enjoy this type of thing?" The Joker asked sweetly as his eyes searched for the slightest movement.

 "I wouldn't classify you as high-classed, more like criminal-classed." The other stated and the clown blinked before a mischievous smile formed on his lips, "Did Batman just make a joke?" he sneered before walking forward blindly "I didn't think you had any kind of funny in you!" he exclaimed with a chuckle "Oh, Batsy! As awful as it was, I will give you a ten at best. Well done ya big lug!" Bruce grimaced at that. He did not intend to make a joke.

Hell! The last thing he wanted to do was humor the clown! Frustrated by the events that had taken place he tackled the other to the ground, a belt of laughter following as they tumbled to the floor. "Take me out first, you animal!" the Joker exclaimed as he nimbly kicked the playboy off him, before the other could recover the clown jumped on top of Bruce and lifted his dress enough to snatch his switchblade. The other quickly looked away and the clown placed the blade on his neck as his other hand pushed Bruce's head into the ground, he was quick to notice the lack of mask upon doing so. "OH~! What a twist! The Batman is finally unmasked, I wonder who the beloved vigilante is! Are you an accountant at some boring bank? OH! You could work for Wayne! Are you sick of some rich guy with parental issues bossing you around? Or is it that they are wearing a mask around you...So many possibilities." He cooed.

"I had it with you Joker! Tell me what you want with Bruce Wayne!" A belt of laughter left the clown and he incredulously asked. "Your secret biggest secret could be revealed and all you care about is what I want with that rich boy?!" the playboy growled as he watched the other slowly calm down. "I'll tell yah! On one condition~" Bruce narrowed his eyes at the clown, his eyes getting used to the dark more. "What is it."

"I want you to say, 'I love you Joker...' You have to make it convincing to bats!" the playboy swallowed thickly, his body tensed under those words, and he grimaced with distaste. He never said those to anyone, not even to Alfred. He did not know what was worse, saying it to the murderous clown or the Joker demanding him to say it. "I- "before he could finish, a knock was heard at the door and both men whipped their gaze at the sound, their eyes widening as both were fearful of what could potentially happen.

"Master Bruce, I am terribly sorry to interrupt you. But your guests have finally left." The playboy panicked and his heart raced in an erratic motion as the door knob slowly moved, a chuckle left the clown and Bruce took the opportunity to disarm him before swiftly hiding them both behind a couch. The Joker struggled as the billionaire covered their mouth and growled threateningly into the clown's ear. "Shut up."

Light flooded the room as the door creaked open, Alfred called out a few times before leaving, and Bruce had to wonder why he was hiding the maniac with him. When the room was covered in darkness once more the playboy released the clown from his grasp and the Joker silently shuddered as his back was against the other's chest. They stayed like that for a while until the billionaire asked, "Did you see?" the other shook his head and Bruce let out a sigh of relief, that was until the Joker hugged him.

His breath hitched at the sudden contact the smell of cotton candy potent in the air more so than before. "Until next time Brucie~" before the other could make a move the clown jabbed a pen into his leg. A vicious smile was the last thing he saw before the Joker made his escape once again.

-------------------------------------

Poor Bruce keeps getting caught off gaurd by the loveable clown <3 I hope to see you guys in the next one! Until next time ^^