Confusion, colors and competition OH MY!

Things are about to get crazy!

Enjoy~

---------------------------------------------

Bruce sat on the hotel bed. He couldn't think of a better place to drag one of the most wanted criminals to have privacy with. "You are the definition of annoying, you know that?" he announced tiredly at the unconscious clown. "All of this is just a pain...It all could've been avoided too!" He shouted in frustration "If you just did as I told you to, Batman wouldn't have to be saving you and you could've left easily!" the playboy exclaimed before standing "I need a shower..." he mumbled closing the bathroom door behind him.

-------------

The Joker blinked hazily as light flooded his vision making him get a disgusting headache, sitting up he spotted a pair of handcuffs one hooked around left his wrist connecting him to the bed. Taking in his surroundings in shock, he hastily tries to pry off the cuffs.

Not this again?! Twelve weeks out and I'm already getting kidnapped?! Who's the big macho guy that dared to even take me here!?

Suddenly a door opened and there stood Bruce Wayne half naked with just a measly towel wrapped around his waist. The clown bit his lip taking in the newfound view. "Oh..." the playboy said, surprised to see the Joker sitting up, eyeing him down like candy. "Bruce Wayne~? HA! Well, this is new~" the clown purred sweetly. "What do you mean?" the other asked with furrowed brows. Didn't he already know my identity?

"Oooo~ Battle scars! Who gave you that one! Looks really painful~" The Joker cooed excitedly, noticing all the old scars "You did." The other stated in confusion making the clown examine his 'handiwork' "That doesn't look like mine...Too sloppy..." He trailed in thought before sticking his tongue out making Bruce fume "IT IS YOURS!" he seethed

"Refresh my memory?" The Joker asked in thought as he waved his hand for the playboy to elaborate. The billionaire pinched the bridge of his nose as he said "Three weeks ago you tried to gas the city, I stopped you but...You stabbed me HERE!" he shouted pointing to his side, the clown scratched his head as he remarked "You really have an obsession with Batman huh..." shrugging the clown announced "Well your batman impression is mediocre at best, but...I'll give you an E for effort!" he exclaimed giving a thumbs up confusing Bruce even farther.

"You really don't know?" He questioned gazing at the clown curiously, the other stared back for what felt like forever before finally answering "No...But you're distracting..." The Joker grumbled pulling on his cuffed wrist. Bruce stood still, his mind tried to process what he just heard. He doesn't know? But that night...? The playboy suddenly sat on the edge of the bed gazing at the other searching for false information. "What?" the clown asked shifting, the other raised a bow "Are you nervous?" Bruce inquired, making the Joker sputter as he exclaimed "I'm not!" the playboy chuckled, surprising even himself.

"What do you remember?" he asked, changing the subject "What...Do I...Remember?" the clown slowly remarked "Remembering is a dangerous dance..." he said darkly, Bruce slowly nodded glancing over at the Joker lay down. Sighing the playboy heaved himself off the bed making his way towards a small desk across from the clown. Suddenly the room started to spin, and the playboy stumbled back and tried to catch himself. "Why is everything...So colorful?" The Joker remarked hazily catching Bruce's full attention "What do you mean?" he asked, cringing in pain. The clown cracked a smile "The room it's flourishing in such extravagant color! Blues, reds, pinks, yellows, BATS!" He exclaimed in awe "Don't you see it, Bruce...Can't you see the truth?" The Joker hummed lovingly.

"Joker, what's going on?!" the playboy questioned urgently as his heart began to race, the clown glanced over toward the other and his once jade green transformed into a vigorous red. Bruce ran over and started to uncuff him, the headache accelerating at an alarming rate. "Hold on Joker, stay with me!" the billionaire shouted as the Joker cooed "I'm in love~"

"What?" the playboy breathed.

"Bruce~ I'm in love with Batman."

----------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Bruce shrieked, his body became hot, and he swore his heart was about to burst. "No." The playboy stated putting a lot of space between them making the Joker pout, something the playboy wanted to unsee. "Brucie don't deny what is real between us! We both know he wants me~" The clown cooed while sitting up.

Bruce felt sick to his stomach. "I don't think Batman's interested Joker..." the playboy announced, pushing down the nausea. The Joker scoffed "Well with that attitude he won't be!" he exclaimed in slight annoyance. "No offense but, I doubt he'd want to be with a murderous clown like you." The billionaire stated and the Joker grumbled before gasping in shock "You're in love with Batman too!" He exclaimed, pointing at the very confused playboy.

"You are absolutely mental..." Bruce mumbled to himself as the clown glared at him suspiciously "I'm not gay." The playboy said firmly the Joker suddenly burst into fits of laughter "That's rich!" he exclaimed with amusement "I'm not!" the billionaire shouted defensively as his cheeks started to blush.

"Bruce, Bruce..." The Joker trailed trying to calm himself down "A noodle is straight until it becomes wet." The clown said like it was a matter of fact. "But if you want to continue to live in your little fantasy world, please be my guest! But there is a thing called being Bi so~"

Bruce really wanted to kill the Joker right then. Grab the nearest object and smash it across his skull. Instead, he locked himself in the bathroom to calm down.

----------------------------

The play breathed before stepping out again before running up to the bed in shock. The Joker was gone, only a small piece of paper taking his place.

I had fun~ Maybe we can do this again some other time! - J

"He's dead."

---------------------------------------------

Guy's I'm sick but FUDGE IT!

Imma draw! write! because sick is for the weak! If I wanna be sick Imma be sick! (like cool sick)

But seriously I am working on a new smutty One-shot it's way longer than all the rest and it is inspired by my recent vacation so keep an eye out!

Please feel free to vote or comment<3

(P.S there will be a nsfw art but only exclusively on Ao3 and my twitter [Randishm] that I barely use)