Outing, and the audience

I haven't updated in so long but i read your recent comments and I was able to do this!! Please know that I am still deeply into fnaf but i do want to finish these❤️

Its a tiny chapter but I feed you!! I just haven't had alot of motivation for this ever since animatronic jesters snuck up on me *cries* but I still love batjokes just need some breaks here and there💃❤️

Also made a new friend on tiktok!! Ohstickyorange is my new Bestie and me and her be on vc almost every day!! I swear I've never experienced a friendship like this before 😭❤️

Anyway I'm sure you dont wanna hear about that but uh enjoy lol

---------------
------Back in Gotham------------

Sapphire eyes gazed out into the streets searching for anything that would be useful, the playboy had gone on another watch. His hands stung in the brisk air sharply reminding him of the clown’s requests. Though robin was always eager to jump in the nightly escapades especially after hearing about the vigilante’s temporary sleep over from Alfred. “Bruce don’t get me wrong, I’m all for adventure and all the help we can get but why bring him?!” Dick shrieked into the communicator. The billionaire had agreed for the Joker to tag along, an absolutely foolish thing to do indeed but even as he stressed for the clown to follow a list of rules, he couldn’t shake off the impending guilt and dread that followed him. His stomach twisted at the racing thoughts of scenarios of what may or could happen. Perhaps he misjudged his decision of allowing the clown to tag along, was he truly ready to try and put faith in this mystery of a man?

The short answer was no. For obvious reasons and though the vigilante hated how he felt so hopeful as the Joker followed each rule with extra care, he was also very grateful to know the other was trying his best. Did that ease the dread and impending anxiety mixed with guilt? No. He suspected it’d take sometime before they reached that level of trust, however long that maybe he was willing to see the Joker try. 

“Hey bats I found something, get your sweet ass over here!” The clown exclaimed into the communicator as he leaned back in the suspect’s chair. He’d just gotten done tying the witness up as he took a long sip of his hidden flask, cant let the bats know about this! The clown tapped the mans face with his foot. “Tell me bucko, how’s the kids and wives?” 

“How did you?” the man shrieked in horror. It was a stupid question, valid. But very stupid. “How did I what? How did I know you had a family?” the clown pressed with a raised brow, “Well, Jimmy there’s a thing called-“ before he could finish Mr. Dark charming and brooding appeared. His face contorted into anger confusion and something else, the Joker sighed exasperatedly as he watched Bruce. The playboy swallowed when he saw the man laying there and glanced up at the clown in question the Joker cackled knowing exactly what Bruce was thinking his lips curled maliciously as he rested his feet on the hostage. “Did you?” The vigilante asked dreading the unknown answers. “He’s alive.” The other informed icily whilst stretching “Yeah im alive!” the man shrieked, rude! The joker shoved his foot in front of their mouth hissing out. “No one was talking to you bucko!” the joker grumbled as the playboy stalked over towards the other. “Joker.” Bruce called through clenched teeth as he yanked the clown by his signature purple coat. “I swear to god-“ he started only to stop as those green eyes narrowed down dangerously “Batman! You really don’t trust me?” he leered shoving the playboy off roughly “What am I supposed to think?!” Bruce seethed. He hated this! He didn’t want to escalate and ruin everything but- “Oh! Bats think whatever you want, by all means.” The Joker exclaimed with a wide gesture.

The billionaire huffed out a breath “Joker-“ he started only to be roughly knocked to the ground and blade gleaming near his throat. “I’m following your rules handsome~” The clown purred before kissing the vigilante, the Joker smirked as he heard the man gasp out in surprise. Knowing full well his bats was frozen at the action as red lips trailed down his neck as black gloved hands came up to rest on those taunt slim shoulders. “Jay….” Bruce groaned softly; he didn’t have time to fool around! Now wasn’t the time! Oh, but when he felt the clown bite through his suit, those teeth nibbling as his leg slipped between his legs. 

“Hey, uh Bruce- I get you barely go out as it is, but uh, can you turn off the communication button next time?” Robin pleaded as the billionaire struggled to find the button as the Joker cackled. Bruce’s cheek felt a flamed when he got up walking towards the man with shocked eyes. The playboy’s movements froze, how’d he forgets that man was-

Suddenly a pale hand snaked past his sides. Before looping up and dragging nails down. “I see you like it when we have a show~” the joker teased as The vigilante’s breath hitched at the observation. “Lets go get more info aye sexy?” the joker cooed in Bruce’s ear before slamming his hand on the billionaires ass. 

This was going to be a long night…

-----------------

Poor robin lol but you knooooow I saw a video like this but with cat woman and i just find it hilarious for the batfam to hear their conversations or flirting when batman forgets to turn off the communication xD