Hearts in the throat

Look! I got into a writing fit and am posting this at 4 am! Look at me being a productive member of a fandoms society XD

--------------------------

The drive to the manor was long, roads winding every which way while the streets were quiet. The city looked beautiful at night, lights flashing and people bustling to clubs. Bruce loved looking at it all. Although this particular night he was distracted, he was going to stay with the Joker.

Now people would probably call him crazy a psychopath even to want to stay with the clown! But what exactly got under the billionaire's hidden cape was what the clown had said. "Don't keep me waiting~" he could still feel those red ghostly lips linger there against his heated skin. His voice reverberated into his ear like a hidden song only they knew. Oh, he had it bad. And after coming to terms with what the billionaire wanted, he had the urge to kiss the clown. He imagined the bitter-sweet taste of cherries lingering on his tongue. The Joker always left him wanting more.

He supposed it was some sort of payback for how he teased him earlier, though he didn't have the intention to do so at first, everything sort of fell into place.

But Bruce was scared, terrified even! Not of the clown but what would potentially happen during his stay. They could cross that fragile line he's been trying so hard to stop. Though the playboy wouldn't mind relieving some stress, even if it meant adding a different kind. He had urges he'd suppress and forget about... leaving it all behind, but the Joker had a skill, one that made Bruce show those hidden desires.

Show his wants and need, he had to suppress and forget about the intoxicating man. Leave it all behind in the back of his mind! It was dangerous otherwise! He'd end up entangled with the clown, the smell of gun powder, and that dark musk of black cherries swimming around them. Green hair tousled and tickling his nose one morning, as that silky white back arched as green nails dug into his-

The playboy sighed in defeat he wished everything would be okay....

-------------

The Joker sat in his office his mind going at the speed of light. Batsy was going to stay with him! They could watch horror movies, cook acid-filled pies together and even practice shooting at his goons! Oh, he was giddy as a schoolgirl just at the thought of it all. Hell! They could even end up sharing a bed! The Joker blushed at the thought oh he's been wanting the billionaire for so long, his late-night dreams now turning into reality! The small taste of last time left him wanting more. He desperately wished for the billionaire to show up soon.

---------‐‐

"Alfred it's just going to be for a couple of nights." The playboy assured his anxious butler. "Bruce, I don't know what's come over you recently but this behavior has to end! You tell the whole city that you're dating that- that maniac! And you come home pouting barely even leaving that damned cave of yours to end up disappearing in the middle of the night only to come back injured and tell me you're spending a whole week with that monster?!" Alfred stressed with a glare. Bruce wasn't opposed to his butler's observation, he knew very well how crazy he sounded, maybe he was going insane? The old him wouldn't even dare do such a risk, the playboy was becoming careless sloppy even. But they talked it out and though his faithful butler would probably yell at him more maybe even a longer lecture he had to take the risk. He was in lo- the billionaire's eyes widened in shock. "Love?" he mumbled to himself startling Alfred with his sudden statement. The butler gasped staring at the young man in front of him. He knew that Bruce had a certain obsession over the clown but never thought of it as more than just an obsession. countless nights watching the maniac through the asylums cameras to even looking at his calling card.

Love seemed more fitting though as he thought about how the billionaire would even risk everything for the Joker. He watched as Bruce's face turned bright red as a tomato and his blue sapphire eyes sparked an interest as he repeated the word once more. "Love..." he trailed in a haze.

-------------------------------------

Ah yes, love is a dangerous yet fulfilling emotion one that can ruin your world or make it better...Hopefully, in their case, it becomes better. Also, Joker's trying in his own sweet way T^T

next chapter we'll see how their first night goes! In other news~ One of the one-shots is almost completed so stay tuned for that! Thank you so much for reading cause dang! I hope you all have a fantabulous day or night!

Please feel free to vote or comment<3