Riddles and cats?

I literally wrote this early in the morning and tried making it even longer through out the day hopefully you like it ^^ 

Btw if you want a dose of smut I have a batjokes smut full of one-shots ^^ I'm also currently working on another one<3

-------------------------------------------------

Edward glared daggers at the clown, he could not fathom how the freak had been lucky enough to beat him at least ten times...He was utmost convinced the Joker was cheating... Yes, he was a tricky competitor indeed. The guy had a poker face alright, one that never wavered in the smiling department...Though he probably could just be happy...Nigma could never tell the difference the man was just too unpredictable!

The Riddler watched as the clown carefully, there had to be a pattern. There was always a pattern or some type of opening in these moments, even if the Joker was known for unpredictability every man has a weakness. Edward inhaled as the smell of burnt popcorn dominated the air around them, giving the clown a questionable look, he asked. "How are you and Ms. Quinn doing?" The Joker tensed as his jaw locked in place, his usual smile seemingly replaced in evident irritation. He eyed the other with suspicion as he suddenly slammed his palms on the wooden table, the sound deafening through the warehouse.

The clown's voice lowered in pitch, resulting in a scratchy and threatening tone as he bluntly stated. "I never really liked you Eddie...You see, people want answers all the time... Especially you!" the Joker beamed with delight as he extended his arms toward the Riddle "You love to solve things! You demand answers that are impossible to find..." The clown abruptly stood up with a sharp gaze, "Now as for me..." he trailed whilst taking a heavy step at each word as he stated nonchalantly "I hate puzzles, they're too predictable for my taste."

The clown suddenly chuckled, making the other flinch before scowling. The Joker sighed in content, a devilish smile playing across his lips before he yanked on the others tie stopping till their noses touched and the Riddler's eyes widened with a split second of fear, his brown eyes forming like little saucers as the clown spat menacingly "NOW. Riddle me this, are you. Trying. To solve me?"

Edward was about to debunk the clown but was cut off by a henchman, their voice shaky as they cautiously asked "Uh, boss...I know this is probably not the best time." The Joker rolled his eyes in obvious annoyance as he let go of the Riddler, he turned on his heel towering over the cowering goon, he exclaimed "WELL! Get on with it!" The henchman flinched and squeezed his eyes shut as he scrambled to speak his words coming out in a rapid mess, "uh! We found that Harley Quinn left with Ivy just a few minutes ago!" Nigma watched the two carefully studying the Joker's reaction at the abrupt news.

The clown stood there for what seemed like forever, his expression never wavering neither his intense stare. When the Joker finally did say something the two men jumped as a result. "What is your name kid." he demanded flatly as the henchman stuttered "F-Fredric..Boss" The Joker gleamed a satisfactory grin placed on his lips as he chuckled lightly. "Freddy, my boy!" he exclaimed, wrapping an arm around the good. "Tell me do you have a family or a girlfriend perhaps?" The clown asked sweetly, making the other flustered "Y-yes, she um..."

"She's a lucky gal! Do you have a picture of her by chance?" The Joker intervened, guiding the other to a different room, leaving the Riddler with an unfinished game. Edward scoffed as he watched the clown disappear as he quickly adjusted his tie and headed for the nearest exit. Stopping as curiosity consumed him, he reluctantly glanced at the Joker's card noticing the prominent words messily written across the paper 'Yahtzee!'

-----------Mean while at Wayne manor------------------------

Latex boots nimbly tiptoed through abandoned hallways as extravagant paintings hung to maroon walls, perfectly framed in red oak and the pearlescent statues glimmered in the peaks of sunlight. Each room the feline snuck past was decorated in gold with bright crystal chandeliers giving a new light to the antique furniture. Yes, the famous Wayne manor was one place any gold digger would die for. Selina remembers the first time Bruce had brought her here, he had an elegant feast laying across the table with chaliced glasses full of expensive wine.

Though they never did finish the second serving as they hurried to dessert. The marking he left on her body the next morning was nothing short, even after he left for work. She wandered aimlessly through the halls. Everything was there. The love, the trust, and the amazing sex. She just needed a diamond ring on her finger.

Though, the wedding would have cost a fortune...She knew he would put all into it.

The only thing she absolutely did miss in the end though, was the everlasting freedom she had felt. They gave each other what they needed most. Even after all this time the rich douchebag seemed to leave an imprint on her.

"Cat woman?!" a voice shrieked incredulously upon spotting the surprised feline. She turned towards the sound, automatically recognizing the boy wonder as he harshly whispered pulling her inside one of the many libraries. "What are you doing here?!" he exclaimed, making Selina scoffs in response before stating defensively with her arms crossed ''And why should I tell you?" Dick furrowed his brows at the feline's sudden attitude before he stated flatly "Well for one Bruce will kick you out on the spot."

"Kick meowt? I bet you he hasn't gotten over me." Though she knew those were lies on the account of who she saw him with last Tuesday night, he did not need to know that though. "Well, if you're here to work things out...You missed him just a few minutes ago, he left for a party."

"A party?"

-----------------------------------------

Working on a risque artwork of the Joker...Gotta step out of my consertive ways/embarrassement if imma be making nsfw stuff 030 (Says the person making smut at midnight/promoting their smut writings shamelessyly XD)

anywho~

Please feel free to vote or leave a comment <3