It's show time already?

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait ^^; This chapter is not as long but hopefully you still love it as much as I do <3
Anyways Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce Wayne sat at his desk, squinting in disbelief at his computer screen.

Emails flooded his inbox like a typhoon, magazines, newsletters, and even small companies demanding photoshoots to exclusive interviews. Pinching the bridge of his nose the famous billionaire started to type, when suddenly a black window invaded his line of sight. Quirking an eyebrow at the peculiar event, he cautiously moved his cursor toward the black abyss.

Crackling laughter pierced through the playboys ears. "Bruce Wayne, you're very hard to reach..." a voice cooed out as Bruce resisted the urge to destroy the screen, and answered the Joker calmly "Well I'm a busy man, but may I know just who am I speaking with?" The clown chuckled as the billionaire kept his façade. The Oblivious, naïve, rich, playboy persona.

"Oh~ but if I told you that it may ruin the Surprise!" he cracked, "Now Brucie boy, listen hard and listen quickly because I hate repeating myself. By exactly 8 o'clock at night, a bomb will detonate killing.... A good portion of people. Now don't freak out, and start calling the bat! That will only happen if you do not show up for the show! If you do pop your pretty face in, then people will live...Your choice"

-Click-

--‐-------------------

Harley hit her boots against the beaten counter, her thoughts jumping to conclusions on why her puddin' has not shown up yet.

Heels clacking behind her as a sultry voice spoke "You do realize he doesn't love you right?" the ex-psychiatrist rolled her eyes and begrudgingly faced the eco terrorist. "Pammy.... What am I supposed to do? Leave him here to wallow in his obsession?" she hopped off the counter before snapping a beat "He keeps coming home late, in a transfixed state. Sayin' Good night almost distracted! My puddins' been downer, but times have seemed sadder! And the batman just cannot stop~. Broken promises, fresh ironed dresses. Extraordinarily evil~! He is a complete asshole~ obsessed for a crazy time, blessed with a beautiful smile. Guaranteed to kill your mind~" Quirking a brow the red head joined in "ooo~ He's recommended to be a devil, exempted from all his crime~"

"Never on time~" Harley sang with a chuckle, rolling her eyes as Ivy smiled sympathetically. "To avoid any judgement, he never did the same jokes, always conversing to himself with a silver tongue! The henchmen all nodded never having the guts~ If they did, they always got shot~! But if you can avoid it, he said I will take you to Paris, but he could careless~ But I still constantly persisted! He is a complete asshole~ obsessed for a crazy time, blessed with an ugly smile. Guaranteed to kill your mind~" The blonde finished with a defeated laugh as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. The eco terrorist pulled her into a tight embrace and they stood there for a while as they both slowly healed one another.

----------------------------------

Long boney fingers raked through tufts of green as a frustrated growl left painted lips, the joker had spent at least three hours just trying to follow a 'you-time' tutorial on how to do a smokey eye. "How did she do that?!" he growled, chucking the small device across the dressing room, grumbling he checked the time.

6:30 PM

Scratching his neck, as a slow smile stretched across his lips. "Of course!" excitedly he dipped the tip of his finger into the onyx shadow and quickly smudged it onto his eyelid before spreading a purple blush color around the black. Once finished, he beamed at his work for a moment. In a hastes he put on a purple corset with a fluffed-up skirt, softly whispering to himself. "It's show time"

-------------------------------------------

The songs are always fun to put together lol but can be difficult ^^; But thank my sister for having the idea of Harley singing the song! She's amazing <3
The song artist: Queen
Song: Killer Queen

----Lyric-----
He keeps coming home late, in a transfixed state.
Sayin' Good night almost distracted!
My puddins' been downer, but times have seemed sadder! And the batman just cannot stop~.
Broken promises, fresh ironed dresses.
Extraordinarily evil~!
He is a complete asshole~ obsessed for a crazy time, blessed with a beautiful smile.
Guaranteed to kill your mind~
ooo~ He's recommended to be a devil, exempted from all his crime~
Never on time~
To avoid any judgement, he never did the same jokes, always conversing to himself with a silver tongue!
The henchmen all nodded never having the guts~ If they did, they always got shot~!
But if you can avoid it, I will take you to Paris, but he could careless~
But I still constantly persisted!
He is a complete asshole~ obsessed for a crazy time, blessed with an ugly smile. Guaranteed to kill your mind~