YAHTZEE!

First off sorry for the wait, I had in real in life trouble pop up lol and have been also trying to get other batjokes projects done ^^ (My upcoming animatic <3)

Secondly where the last chapter ended I added more so pretend this is the first time reading this part XD

Thirdly enjoy~...Or is it lastly?

--------------------------------------------------------

A cigar rolled on yellowed teeth and the smell of cherries filled the dimly lit room as maroon lips slowly encased themselves around the plump fruit.

The penguin growled toward the flexible feline, who was currently splayed out on his favorite lounge chair. His patience ran thin at every spillage the woman made. "Listen-" a velvety giggle left her as she bluntly stated, "I am listening." A smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth, with a watchful gaze she slowly lapped up the remaining red liquid and the penguin shifted at the sight before reluctantly declaring "I need you to deliver this-" he reached in his coat pocket, fumbling to find the cursed note he had written. Grumbling under his breath, he extended the piece of paper toward the promiscuous woman and waited for a second before cocking a brow, clarifying what he was initiating: "I need this to be delivered to Wayne Manor."

Selina faltered at the mention of her ex-lover's house, it has been a month since she last saw him. The last words he ever said to her were 'You'll always be a thief' Selina's eye twitched as she sat up straight inquiring with a scoff trying to hide her current emotion...Absolute dread. "What do you want with the little rich boy? Did he insult your ego~?" she teased.

The penguin's jaw locked as he stared at the smug cat, clicking his tongue before bitterly stating "That, selfish prick will pay for what he did to my family! Making a mockery of our name.... The pathetic wanker." He seethed with a scowl.

"I see, so you want to steal from him?" she purred, examining a jewel. The burly man laughed incredulously as he exclaimed in a theatrical way "You think this is all about making him poor?! No, no! This is about ruining HIS CARREER! My social life went from a hundred to zero, I lost allis! My company went into flames! No what I want to see, is the pathetic cry baby left in the dark where no one can help him."

----Meanwhile at the Batcave-----

Water droplets plopped onto calm waters, adding to the unknown sounds that echoed through the batcave. Trudging across the luminescent platform, Bruce undid his tie before chucking it. His body screaming to rest as Alfred greeted the tired billionaire with his night suit and the playboy took it with a grateful nod, a voice piped in from behind them startling the two older men. "You look terrible."

"Exactly, please call it a night sir." Alfred asked with pleading eyes, making the billionaire roll his eyes. "Thank you for your concern, but Batman is needed right now." He stated flatly snatching the armored suit while heading towards another room making the dark hair boy block the billionaire's way as he protested in response "Bruce, who is it this time? The Riddler? Scarecrow? We can easily take them down in our sleep...Which you desperately need right now!" the playboy scowled his patience disappearing as he glared down at the boy. "It's the Joker." He spat in a venomous tone, the others eyes widened and he slowly stepped out of the way as Bruce disappeared having to two watched with worry.

Gloved fingers locked the neon belt buckle, tired eyes glancing towards a treasured family photo. Swallowing hard the images back from the theater play, each memory replaying like a broken record. His lips tightened at the passing thought he had after witnessing the Jokers break down.

He is still a man Bruce, a man who has killed thousands without a second thought...A man who is suffering from many problems... A man who has turned many therapists insane...He is nothing. He is absolute filth.

Just criminal scum.

--Meanwhile at The Jokers warehouse—

Sweat dripped from a furrow brow as tongue slid across red lips, a smile stretched across his features as he exclaimed for the fifth time that day "Yahtzee!" The Riddler guffawed at the clown as he stared incredulously declaring "HOW?!" The Joker laughed at the brunette's anguish, his words drowning into a high pitch cackle "I'm just too good at this Eddie!" blue eyes twitched at that and he slammed two palms demanding a rematch all the while the clown blinked innocently at him before lightly chuckling "Oh, all right." He sighed in content.

----------------------------------------------------------

So I never wrote robin or night wing before... hopefully I did a good job? ^^;

Please feel free to vote or  leave a comment I respond at the speed of gay-

Light I meant light.... XD
( I couldn't help myself *insert lenny face*)