Chapter 11: Crappy days part 2

Author's note: Hey guys!! sorry to leave you all with a cliffhanger but I was tired and running out of ideas. But I'm full of ideas and ready to write so here is the next part of my story!!! Enjoy!!! And remember to vote comment and rate!!! And also please fan me!!!! Thanks so much for reading my story. So here's the second part of chapter 10!!!!!

~Andrea :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick's POV

I feel so bad for Andrea. Getting sick so close to the end of the school year must suck. I went to ask her what she wanted to eat for dinner since her mom was going to get food from Los Sanchez. "Hey your mom wants to know what you want from Sanchez?" I asked her when I found her. "Flautas dinner please. I'm gonna go lay back down. My feet are cold." she said and went back towards her room. I went and told her mom what she wanted and went back into her room. "Are you feeling OK?" I asked her. "Yeah just a bit tired and cold. That's all" she said. She looked really pale to me. I felt her forehead to see if she had a fever and sure enough she did. "Andi you're warm. You feel like you may have a fever. Do you a have a thermometer?" "I don't know. Check the bathrooms there should be one in one of the two" she said and fell asleep.

I got up and checked both bathrooms and found a thermometer that went in the ear. I grabbed it and went back in her room and checked her fever. I placed the thermometer against her ear gently and waited to see what her fever was. 101 degrees. "Dang you have a high fever. You are definitely not going anywhere tomorrow or at least a couple of days till this fever goes down" "I hate being so sick so close to summer." she said. "I know you do baby girl. No one does. Try to get some sleep until dinner. And I will wake you when your mom returns with the food. OK?" She nodded her head 'yes' and fell back to sleep.

I got up and went outside and decided to call Joe for advice. I seriously think I'm falling in love with her. I know she's with Christian but the way he acts around that Charalynn girl gets on my nerves. I hated how two face he is and she doesn't even notice it. "Hey baby bro what's up?" Joe said when he answered. "I need some advice. I think I'm falling in love with Andi" "Are you sure? You know she's with Christian. She seems really happy when she's around him and they way she talks about. " "I know I'm just not happy with Selena. She's to fake and clingy. I can't stand it."

"I know neither do I. I hate how she acted when you were in the hospital a couple of months ago. Andi told me that she hated how she acted when she came in Kevin's room when she was still there." "Really?" "Yep. I told her I agreed with her. Selena's actions were uncalled for." "Wow. I think I will break up with her soon. I can't stand how she's acts when she's around my friends. That's rude and disrespectful." "Think it through before you do anything. Promise?" "I promise Joe. Gotta go Andi's mom's home with dinner and I told her I would wake her when her mom was back with food."

"How's she doing?" "101 fever. She's pretty out of it from the medicine. Keeps complaining shes cold. Probably from the fever." "Dang. I'm glad I told her to stay home then. I get out day after tomorrow so if she's still home then I'll try to see her. That's if mom and dad let me." "I'm sure they will." "Go wake Andi she's probably hungry since all she ate was a sandwich." "OK. Thanks for the advice." "Anytime so go and let me know how she is after she eats." "Kay. Bye"

I ran inside and woke Andi up. "Baby girl. Gotta get up. Mom's back with dinner." She was so out of it so I decided to get her dinner for her. "Kattie, which one's Andi's? She's still sleeping. I'm gonna bring it to her." "Here this one's her's and this is your's. Make sure you check your levels before you eat. I don't want two sick kids" she said joking. "Thanks and I will." I took both boxes and went back to the room and saw that she was up. "Hey feeling any better?" "Nope. Which is mine?" she said. I marked the one that was her's. "This one's your's and this is mine." I pointed to each one so she could tell the difference. "Thanks. Check your levels yet? Don't want a repeat of spring break." "I was just about to. And your mom told me the same thing." She laughed as I checked my levels. "95. I'm good. All I have to do is adjust my pod and I'm good." "OK" I adjusted my pod and ate my food.